“GOOD! - consider this is at a remote small town in Idaho”

Riverwalk Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was not convinced when I first read about this place, consider this is far from any big city and a Thai restaurant!? A nice lady in visitor center told us we just have to stopped by, so we did, and not disappointed! This place is own and run by a Thai family, that says all, the food tasted authentic and delicious, even they may not have as many fresh veggies as San Francisco or New York cities.
To show our appreciation, my wife ordered two take outs for the lady in the visitor center. Another tip is you have to spend a couple of hours in the hot spring pools!

There are newer reviews for Riverwalk Thai Restaurant

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellent Dish with just the right blend of seasoning. A definite stop when passing through or for a relaxing dinner.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We'd been waiting a long time to try out this restaurant, we just kept coming when it was closed (closed Mondays and seasonally). I'm glad we stuck it out; the staff was friendly and helpful, the food was excellent.
The waitress very helpful when my daughter started to order a huge plate of food, she nudged us into something more suitable. They handled our table of 9 no problem; the food didn't all come out at the same time, but it was worth waiting for and didn't bother me. We were on vacation. I had a lime coconut soup, it was excellent. The food was slightly on the sweet side; I liked it, but I thought I'd pass that on for those that don't love it, just ask and they will direct you to a good dish. They are flexible. This place is really worth a try if you like Thai food.
Comfortable atmosphere, good temperature, pleasant smells and within easy walking distance of the hot springs and for dinner fairly priced $10-$15/plate. Do try the Thai tea, yum! I can't wait to go back!
If the review was helpful, please do give a helpful vote!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We eat Thai a lot and they made some good food for being in the middle of no where. We enjoyed the inside decorations. They did serve us the wrong size soup but refunded us the difference! The food was tasty and we enjoyed the lettuce wraps and cashew chicken! Locals pick up take out from here! Good place to eat even though its in an old gas station.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were hesitant after reading a bad review about this place. However, we found the place clean. We were served immediately. The food was good and the price reasonable. We waited to see how the service was when the place was filling up - and we noticed that the gentleman was very attentive to everyone. He was short of running to greet and take everyone's order.