“not that great”

Riverwalk Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Maybe I'm spoiled but the food was not that great and the service was minimum. Will not eat here again.

2  Thank Melanie H

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Surprisingly good in the middle of rural Idaho. The place was packed on a Saturday night but we only had to wait 10 minutes for a table.
Will go back for sure.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I wish I could say it was good but we never made it there. The guy at the Aura Spa said it was the best option in town so we drove up the little hill only to find the hours of operation were 1pm - 5pm. What? So we waited 30 mins and finally gave up. Maybe next time!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Lava is not known for a wide variety of dining establishments and so it was nice to have something a little different than the standard bar/diner food. No, this is not the BEST Thai ever made, but it is pretty good. Service was so-so, atmosphere not so charming, but what do you expect in Lava? We enjoyed the red curry and sticky rice.

1  Thank UTSW
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I along with some friends decided to try this place as there's really not a ton of selection given that Lava is a small town and we all love Thai cuisine. If you've ever had good Thai food, stay very far away from here, the food is horrible. The employees were friendly people and I almost feel bad for writing negative things, but it's just terrible. I ordered some lettuce wraps, Thai barbecued wings and chicken satay. The chicken for the lettuce wraps looked like it was straight from a can along with all the canned juices that accompanied it, the wings tasted freezer burned and the chicken satay was dry and bland. Better off getting a burger

1  Thank nsorens31