Lava Hot Springs is just a fun little village and the Aura Soma is a special treat. The property has several different accommodations from single rooms to a spacious conference center with sleeping accommodations. We spent one night in Unit #12 which includes a Jacuzzi tub and one night in what is called the cottage. Very nice king size bed in bedroom, separate day bed with trundle in the living room. Full Bath and full kitchen. All freshly painted and nicely decorated with a rustic deck overlooking a 2 acre lawn backed by huge trees. Deck includes private hot tub. Not far from the cottage is a warm water pool exclusively for guests. Really great first thing in the morning. You may have it all to yourself. All the staff were efficient, friendly and very helpful. Save 10% by booking directly with Aura Soma. There is even a grass and rock labyrinth to walk and meditate. The Aura Soma is a three block walk from the State operated hot springs. These hot springs pools very in temperature with the hottest being beyond my comfort zone. However the others are comfortable and there is absolutely no typical hot spring smell. We have already booked our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your comfort, our desire. Newly appointed rooms. Hot Spring Mineral Pool on Riverfront. Spa rooms. Five vacation rental homes, two with private hot spring soaking tubs. Central city location, private south facing deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Aura Soma Lava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Soma Lava Hotel Lava Hot Springs
- Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs