I have stayed at a few places in Lava Hot Springs, and the Aura Soma is one of my favorites. I love that they have bathtubs in their rooms, and full kitchens. Some of their kitchens only have one pan (which is, obviously, hard to cook with if more than 1 person), but have had not others problems.
If you are looking to stay at a Hilton, this isn't the place, nor should you be in Lava Hot Springs (unless you find a house to rent).
I would recommend staying here to anyone asking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your comfort, our desire. Newly appointed rooms. Hot Spring Mineral Pool on Riverfront. Spa rooms. Five vacation rental homes, two with private hot spring soaking tubs. Central city location, private south facing deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Aura Soma Lava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Soma Lava Hotel Lava Hot Springs
- Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs