“A perfect romantic cozy getaway for couples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Greystone Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Greystone Manor
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“A perfect romantic cozy getaway for couples!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2011

Over the last 10 years we have stayed at the Greystone 5 times. There is a magic to this place unmatched anywhere else. Something that really refills your soul. The Greystone is charming, clean, romantic and completely different from anywhere else we have ever stayed. The service is friendly and personal, yet our stay was very private as well. Some B&B's are awkward, but the Greystone is perfect. I would recommed this place to ANYONE. Thank you Greystone for helping us to have a perfect Valentine weekend! We will be back a 6th time! =)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2011

Greystone Manor is a very cozy, charming and romantic bed and breakfast. Each room is decorated uniquely and tastefully. The bedding was clean and mattresses new and comfortable. The service was impeccable.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2011

Great place to stay! The lovely lady who runs the place--also a person of exquisite taste--makes you feel welcome and special. Try the King's Room, you would not regret it. Strongly recommend it.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Roy, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2010

This trip was a surprise for my husband! I was looking into Lava Hot Springs as the location of choice. I had actually booked my reservation with a different hotel in Lava.. When I realized my mistake right away, canceled the reservation from them & booked it right away with the Greystone Manor! How glad I am that I discovered the Greystone Manor! It was the absolutely perfect "Couples Retreat". The owner of this stunning Bed & Breakfast , Vicki, is amazing to say the least! She took care of all the details before we arrived! She made the arrangements for us to have a "Couples Massage" the morning after our arrival" She also took care of making exquisite & completely delicious breakfasts! Each morning to our choice of time, she would prepare for us a different & equally delicious gourmet meal to start the day!... YUMMY! I would go back & stay there forever if I could! The rooms were top notch in cleanliness & beautifully decorated. We stayed in the King's Room, it has & King size Bed & a private Jacuzzi tub, enough room for two! WhoooHoo! :)
If you are looking for a great romantic getaway for you & your significant other.. I highly recommend you give Greystone Manor in Lava Hot Springs a try. You won't be disappointed!

Sagle, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2010

My husband and I had dreams of visiting the Lava Hot Springs area in Idaho for a romantic weekend. We had heard of the therapuetic hot springs, the breath taking scenery, and the small town ambiance. Imagine our surprise when we discovered the added bonus of The Greystone Manor. Spectacular setting, beautiful decor, and exceptional service greeted us as we entered through the front door. It is obvious the owners and staff take great pride in their business and really do believe that the guest comes first. The food was an unexpected pleasure, prepared to perfection, impeccable presentation and delicious! We would highly recommend a stay at the Greystone. We will definitely be back!

West Yellowstone, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

Vicky and Craig do a great job with this bed & breakfast, they make their guests feel right at home. The place is clean and I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to get away. The breakfast was the best I have ever had!!! Thanks Vicky, it will be a wonderful memory for us.

Salt Lake City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

My husband and I have been to Lava once before. Previously, we stayed at a different place and found it to be dirty, smelly and expensive! But the pools were nice so it was worth it. On our second trip, I assumed the lodging would be more of the same.

I picked the Greystone in hopes it would be at least slightly better and was I surprised! The beautiful building is located just far enough off the main drag to avoid the zoo but still in walking distance to everything in town. The neighborhood is quiet and gorgeous - we spent one night looking at the stars in the courtyard.

The lodge itself was spotlessly clean, adorably dressed for Halloween and very upscale inside. The room was perfect, the bathrooms were huge and spotless. Everything smelled clean and wonderful. It was incredibly quiet even with additional guests - wine, snacks and tea were readily available. Beautiful music played, I enjoyed a fantastic massage by Corey in the massage room and when we did venture out, we walked or quickly drove the block or so to the hot pools and the shops in town. Breakfast was delightful. Vicky was incredibly accommodating and even passed us some free admittance coupons to the immaculate city hot pools.

The Greystone changed my entire view of the Lava Hot springs experience from kind of a dirty hippy adventure to a very upscale, relaxing, spa-like experience.

We will definitely return.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
#1 of 1 in McCammon
Lava Hot Springs Suites
Lava Hot Springs Suites
#5 of 7 in Lava Hot Springs

Been to Greystone Manor? Share your experiences!