“131 people can't be wrong, now 132.”
Review of Greystone Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lava Hot Springs
Greystone Manor
Rock Springs, Wyoming, United States
“131 people can't be wrong, now 132.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here for dinner and massage. Though we can't speak for the hotel end of the B&B, the food was AMAZING and my wife and I had a wonderful couples massage before dinner. Be sure to get the butternut squash ravioli if it's available. Yes, I said butternut squash ravioli. Let me also put it this way. This place was good enough for me to remember to write a review for these folks and we went in April. It's now August. I know the owner LOVES what she does and it's obvious in her cooking/customer service etc. I really don't know how you do it Vicki! Keep it up!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellent! I travel throughout the USA on business and I had an extended stay in Lava Springs last week. Vicki set me up in one of her vacation cottages in town for the week. Vicki and her daughter ensured the fridge was stocked and I had all the amenities for an extended stay. Very clean and having a deck to enjoy the sunset was a bonus. I would definitely recommend Greystone to my corporate travellers.

Room Tip: Go for the Vacation Homes especially with a family; A/C, Ceiling Fan, Renovated kitchens and Bathroo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Colorado
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Small town at it's best. Our inkeeper was fantastic, the food delicious, the room extremely comfortable. The only flaw if you could call it that was that the Peacock room doesn't have a view. Extra bonus a very short walk to all the pools.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very nice; 2 have private baths the others share a bath. Try to stay on a Thursda...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I went to the Greystone Manor for our Honeymoon this July. I purchased the King room in advance for two nights and also booked the the 'dine and unwind package'. They were incredibly flexible with us and let us schedule the dinner when we wanted and the massage in the morning the next day. The dinner was to die for. The meat was cooked perfectly, I had filet-mignon and my wife had chicken. the most amazing part was the the butternut squash ravioli! The desert was an amazing creme bruelee with berries.

Breakfast was served at 8:30 and started with an amazing oatmeal with fresh cream and tons of fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries). The main dish the first morning it was an amazing German pancake with orange/elder berry marmalade, powered sugar, and lemon juice. The main dish the second morning was scrambled eggs... really good scrambled eggs with roasted garlic chunks that were crunchy like nuts and the heads of asparagus, laden with cream cheese. These delicacies were cooked by the owner herself, and we were waited on continuously.

The inn only has 5 rooms, and because we stayed in the middle of the week, we were the only guests there! The dining and massage areas are between the rooms. We went to breakfast both days barefoot! There are great robes in the rooms, and the hot tubs with mineral water were excellent, meaning that there is no need to go into to town to soak.

Room Tip: There are only 5 rooms in the Inn. If they are available get one with it's own Hot Tub.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Inkom, Idaho, United States
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous dinner for our 25th anniversary at the Greystone Manor!!!! Vicky was sooooooo accommodating with our crazy schedule and making our reservation time work, and the food was A-MA-ZING!!!!!! Everything was beautiful, delicious and served with wonderful hospitality! We can't wait to enjoy another night at the Greystone and take advantage of the Bed and Breakfast aspect of this location too!

Room Tip: we didn't get to stay overnight; just went for a romantic anniversary dinner!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Riverton, Utah
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Wonderful service and a great room. Will definitely stay there again. Very quiet location and close to the main part of town. The building used to be an LDS church and was remodeled into a quaint little bed and breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Nice place. Clean and the food is good. However, no one was there to direct us to our room when we arrived. We finally found our name on a door. Because of this we had no clue what the schedule was for meals the next day, or how to access the internet. And as far as we know, we never met Vicky. I hate to say it, but the service was below average. We visit Lava 4-5 times per year, but this was our first time at the Greystone. After reading the reviews we were super excited about staying there. Maybe it was just a bad day for them, but I doubt we'll try it again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
#1 of 1 in McCammon
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park
#5 of 6 in Lava Hot Springs

Been to Greystone Manor? Share your experiences!