“Good place to eat!”

Murray, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place to eat!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Nice ambiance, good food, good location. We had fun here and usually eat here every time we stay in Lava Hot Springs!

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
ulster county, ny
“Pleasant atmosphere; good food!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I ate at the Royal Hotel and Pizza Parlor the one night I spent in Lava. It was fairly quiet when I was there and proved a pleasant place to sit, eat and read. I enjoyed my pizza and salad as well. Were I in Lava again, I'd certainly go back.

Visited June 2013
Layton, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Most of the restaurants in town have an identical menu. We ate here to get something different. We were amazed at the specials and the fact they had a FULL bar. The service was outstanding and the food was excellent! We will definitely go there next time in town.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Eric B
West Jordan, Utah
“Nice place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I can't speak to the pizza or any of the food here because we only stopped in for a beer, but the environment was very nice and so was the girl that waited on us.

• Visited May 2013
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a party of 12 and there was no problem with us pushing 3 tables together. We ordered 3 different pizzas, a couple of other smaller entrees, and several beers. The server (who was the only one working the front) did a fantastic job taking care of our big party along with the other tables in the restaurant. The food was great and was seriously some of the best pizza my husband and I have ever had! If we ever go back to Lava Hot Springs we will definitely be eating here again!

• Visited May 2013