Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs
Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$119
$76
Groupon.com
Suites of Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
$89
Lava Hot Springs KOA(Lava Hot Springs)
$175
Orbitz.com
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)
$124
Lions Gate Manor(Lava Hot Springs)
$212
$179
$170
Tumbling Waters Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
$85
Orbitz.com
Lava Hot Springs Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
$99
  • Pool
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
$50
Summer's Bed & Break(Lava Hot Springs)
Agoda.com
All reviewsmineral watersoaking tubhuge tubpicasso roomgeorgia o'keefein townroom was cleanhot poolswalking distanceremodeled roomsflat screen tvstay there againgreat place to staythe main hotelget awayold buildingspring pools
Reviewed April 25, 2012

My husband and I decided to take a little trip. We stayed at the Home Hotel. The service is impeccable the staff so delightful and the rooms amazing. We will never stay anywhere else in Lava.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

This was our first trip to Lava Hot Springs. It was a much needed trip. This hotel was wonderful and very relaxing; extremely clean and so close to everything. Best place in town. The staff were wonderful. We would highly recommend it to others. We will definitely be going back in the summer, fall and winter. Thank you Home Hotel.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Love this hotel great place to stay. Rooms are remodled and very comfortable

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2012

They did a great job on the rooms that they remodeled! We stayed in #441. We thought with being RIGHT by the lobby and front door it would be loud but it wasn't at all! Definitely worth the extra money. They're small but with how old the building is they have done an excellent job with what they had to work with. My husband and I went to Lava for a little weekend get away and the Home Hotel was perfect for us. I think my favorite part was the bed! It was SO COMFY!! Pretty much everything is also within walking distance and the staff was very nice and professional. The only downfall was we arrived a little early (which we told them we would be earlier rather then later that night) but they still wouldn't let us check in til 3. We loved our stay and would recommend Home Hotel to anyone (well at least the remodeled rooms anyways, haven't tried their other rooms) As far as Lava we would not recommend the Chuckwagon restaurant. We waited for our food for over 30 min and all I had was a grilled cheese sandwich and my husband had a baked potato. Which then I got sick afterwards. Hopefully they were just having a bad night and that's not how it is every night.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in had a/c king size bed and a mini fridge. I don't think all of them do. I believe it's only the remodeled ones that have the extra amenities. Which was worth the extra cost to us.
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We arrived in lava for our first time there and was surprised by how small the town was but relieved we'd booked the best looking hotel. The front desk attendant was nice and helped recommend a place for dinner. The room was small but very clean and comfortable. We were so happy and would definitely recommend it to our family and friends.

• Stayed: March 2012