Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$169
Orbitz.com
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Lions Gate Manor(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Lava Hot Springs KOA(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Bristol Cabins(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Suites of Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
TripAdvisor
Lava Hot Springs Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfasthistoric hotelthe rivercorner roomrooms are largenice older hotelyogurtold buildingin townold worldcold cerealfirst floorthe staff was extremely friendlyprivate hot springhot poolsget awaycouples massage
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This grand old dame might need a bit more upkeep but is a fantastic place to stay!! The beds (we had two rooms) are really comfy and antiques abound. The hot pools are terrific and included in the price and the continental breakfast was lavish. The personnel could not be nicer and the Portneuf Grille restaurant is fantastic!! What a wonderful getaway for a weekend worth of rejuvenation! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We have made it a tradition to come to Lava each summer, and we decided this year to "splurge" a bit and stay at the Riverside Inn. It's about double what we usually pay when we stay at other in other places in Lava.

The rooms are small, but cute and clean. The furniture is very outdated though. My bed felt like it might be as old as the Inn itself! Very squeaky, could feel the springs sticking up, and at one point I considered sleeping on the floor-it was that bad.

I decided a hot shower might help work out the kinks of the bad night's sleep, but there was no hot water. In our bathroom there was no hot water at all-not in the sink or the shower. Very disappointing. We stayed on the third floor, and had 2 rooms down the hall from each other-no hot water in the other room either. I am not sure if this is a problem with the whole Inn, or just the third floor?! Felt like I was camping.

The soaking baths at the Inn are cool, but could use a little TLC. They are private and pleasant though.

We had breakfast at the Inn's restaurant. The service was great and the food was surprisingly good. That was the best part about the place.

Overall, a good trip to Lava, but not a good value at The Riverside Inn. Next year we will stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I had a wonderful weekend stay in this historical hotel. We stayed in the honeymoon suite. It was well furnished with antiques and had a great view of the Portnuf river. The food and service was great. Saturday night we enjoyed the best prime rib dinner that we ever tasted.They have a first class chef and the staf was wonderful. It is one of the most enjoyable places that we have visited. We will be back!!

Room Tip: The honeymoon suite.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank west77
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The Riverside is the oldest hotel in town, and in some ways you can tell. It needs some paint and repairs, but my room and bed was comfortable. The outdoor hot tub on a deck in back was perfect after my long drive. The continental breakfast was typical, but there was a deck and tables outside to make it more enjoyable. The staff was old fashioned friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. I don't need modern, just comfortable. This is it.

Room Tip: If you have lots of baggage, get a first floor room. If you're not sensitive, save some money and share a bathroom. I never had to wait to get in.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I were amazed at the hotel. We had no expectations of the place or town. We fell in love with it all. We both arrived stressed and worn out, we left feeling relaxed and full of engery. The hotel and staff are wonderful. We stayed 2 days and didnt want to leave. The hot springs bath was perfect and we were able to regulate the temp. You are able to have privacy in the lava baths which made it more special and relaxing. I recommend a massage if you get a chance,,wow. The rooms are quaint with alot of character and history. The hotel is off the main road and right next to the river. It is peaceful and quiet. The food is great and the service is as good as the food. We are going back for December week end this year. They are pet friendly and our dog will join us. I call this tip a miricle. THANK YOU RIVERSIDE HOTEL.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple