Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa
Home Hotel Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Suites of Lava Hot Springs(Lava Hot Springs)
$89
Tumbling Waters Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
$85
Hotels.com
Lava Hot Springs KOA(Lava Hot Springs)
$175
Orbitz.com
Lava Hot Springs Inn(Lava Hot Springs)
$99
  • Pool
Aura Soma Lava(Lava Hot Springs)
$124
$170
Travelocity
Lions Gate Manor(Lava Hot Springs)
$212
$179
Lava Spa Motel & RV Park(Lava Hot Springs)
$50
Hotels.com
Bristol Cabins(Lava Hot Springs)
$65
Priceline
All reviewscontinental breakfasthistoric hotelthe riverthird floorrooms are largeyogurtold buildingin townold worldcold cerealthe hotel managerceiling fanthe staff was extremely friendlyprivate hot springcouples massagebuffalo meathot pools
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We made a last minute reservation here. The bed was tiny and uncomfortable and the bedroom was tiny. We had to share a bathroom with our whole floor. The stay was more like a hostel then a hotel. We could here everything that went on. The hot springs were nice and private. However, the whole hotel could use some restyling and then could be worth the amount we paid or more. The restuarant was EXCELLENT!! If anything the food and the soak made the adventure worth the rest. We had fun touring the small shops on Main street. I would recommend making reservations much more in advance and getting a private room with a king sized bed.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
RiversideHotSprings, Owner at Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2011

Thank you for staying with us and your prespective of your visit to Lava Hot Springs. We appreciate that you enjoyed many aspects of the Inn.

We would like to clarify our guest room configuration for potential guests. The Inn features 18 guest rooms of which 14 rooms enjoy a private bath. There are only 2 rooms on each floor which have share a bath between the two of them and are the smallest and least expensive guest room option.

We hope that you come back to visit us and have the opportunity to reserve another room type that may me more suitable for your stay. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 13, 2011

Wonderful owners/employees. Welcoming B&B. During the week, its a continental breakfast only, but very good. I am sure that the hot breakfasts on the weekends or during the summer will be great. Very safe. Right on the main road in town - can walk to the hot springs. (I prefer this to the private rooms in the hotel.) I will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 29, 2010

We took an impromptu stay at Riverside Hot Springs Inn while driving from SLC airport to Idaho Falls, ID in December 2010.

The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. They took an interest in the children and were outgoing without being invasive.

A casual, help-yourself extended continental breakfast (rolls and muffins, bagels, cold cereal, fruit, yogurt, make-it-yourself oatmeal, hard-boiled eggs, beverages) made up for the slightly higher price of the place. We were satisfied after breakfast and had always felt welcome to the kitchen area the evening before when we wanted something to drink. I believe there may have been treats on the large, common table in the lobby throughout the evening but I'm not sure. I do remember there were apples.

The lobby is welcoming with a variety of games and a large television. Upstairs there was a small library with a comfortable seating area, where I sat with a cup of tea when I found I couldn't sleep (no fault of the hotel's).

Our room, a double queen, was of an acceptable size and was clean. The beds were comfortable. Although the hotel is near train tracks, we were not disturbed by trains passing in the night.

The hotel is extremely convenient to the nearby public hot springs and we took advantage of the towels and robes we were provided at checkin.

We were extremely pleased with our visit to the Riverside and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2010

This was my second stay at the Riverside Inn. This is one of two places I would stay in Lava Hot Springs. The staff is utterly amazing, friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating. It was wonderful to have morning tea on the porch after getting a muffin/bagel/yogurt from the continental breakfast selection. The staff truly makes you feel like family. The restaurant and lounge on property is fantastic! The food in the restaurant is absolutely wonderful, and the service is extremely professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I fell asleep to the sound of the river and slept like a baby! The location of the property is perfect, within walking distance of the public hot pools, tubing, swimming pool, market, and local restaurants and night life. I will definitely recommend this Inn to friends and family, and will stay at this Inn on all my visits to Lava.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 22, 2010

One of those hotels that you seem to stumble upon that gives you special memories of your trip. We were determined to enjoy a hot spring experience on our trip to the West. We found it at this Inn at Lava Hot Springs, ID. We choose this hotel from a state tourist brochure because it had private hot mineral baths on site. The hotel staff was excellent...friendly, accomodating, and happy to give us imformation on local points of interest. Our room had a private bathroom, comfortable king size bed, nice linens. We fell asleep to sound of the river right behind the hotel. We had two hot mineral baths right in the private rooms in the basement. Extended continental breakfast was good, too. I

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple