“The place to go!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We've always had great meals, service.... everything .... each time we go! Having the guacamole made at our table was the latest yummy indulgence! The buffet offers a variety of items not on the typical menu! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

El Gallo Giro has been raved about by people all over Boise. The restaurant is located in Kuna, which is a ways out of the Boise area and a bit of a drive for most who go to eat there there. I recently went there with a group of friends and to be honest was pretty disappointed. First I received the wrong meal. They apologized, took it back and told me my correct meal would be out very shortly. By the time I did received my dinner, my friends were just finishing up with theirs, and it was uncomfortable be just beginning my meal. I had ordered the chicken chimichanga which is a favorite of mine, and it was just okay. When they brought us our bills I was quite surprised and disappointed that not only did they not comp my meal, they didn't even discount it. In short, I was not satisfied with the meal or the service.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a must for me when I travel to Boise area to visit family. Their dollar tacos are so good I never get the real menu items. But the fresh guacamole at the table is so good and with chips, dollar tacos fill me up!! We travel to Mexico every year and this just takes me there every time I eat a taco! The owners, staff are all friendly and caring. There is almost always a waiting line, but worth it! Get there before 5-5:30PM. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

We had a big party, had excellent service, and live music. Great food too! didn't order a fancy margarita but it was great.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We have been patronizina the location in Kuna frequently for about three year now. (We now live near Kuna) The quality of their food has really gone downhill in the last year or so. We go there less and less as we are often dissapointed. We are mor likely to go elsewhere these days. Also, their Buffet's have gone from Awesome to less than great.

Been to El Gallo Giro? Share your experiences!