“Recommended by a long time local...”

Matteeo's Firehouse Cafe
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Kuna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We order a pizza, chicken sandwich with fries. The service was top shelf! The food was delivered very quickly and was right out of the oven and off the grill. Couldn't be more pleased!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have not been to the Firehouse since it changed to a new owner. I will review it again in the near future. Until then, please disregard my former review. Thanks.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

I've eaten at the Firehouse Cafe 3 times so far. Each time the food was superb! Bacon cheese burger with real bacon, not the thin stuff fast food joints use. Best french fries I've had in years! I really like the old firehouse theme (cafe is in old 1950's Kuna Fire House). Spoke with the owner, found out he used to work with Wolfgang Puck and has a lot of high end experience, so no wonder food was so good.