“Nice location, could use some upkeep.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kooskia
Three Rivers Resort
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This was a fine place to stay, room for kids to play. However the pool was murky and the bathrooms were dirty and full of cobwebs. A little more effort in cleaning would make this a great place. After a few visits to the pool we decided to swim in the river which we much preferred.

Be prepared for lots of bikers as the 99 curvy miles are a big draw. Definitely worth it if you need a place to crash.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We spent 2 nights in a Riverside cabin. A/|C in cabin was a blessing as weather was hot. Small kitchen with bare essentals and an outdoor grill. Excellent place to travel with a dog...he loved it,too. Looking forward to another visit and longer. Good fishing very close by. Also hiking trails. No cell service, but had TV(3 channels) sufficient. Enjoyed being away from phones. wifi ia available @ the store/office. Very friendly-family owned resort.

Room Tip: We prefered riverside, but there is a campground, motel and A-frame cabins.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My wife & I spent 4 incredible days here, and it was our best vacation ever. The owners of the resort are the nicest people in the world, and they made us feel like family. We loved our accommodations... especially the hot tub on the front porch! The food at the restaurant was absolutely delicious, and the portions were very generous. And the scenery there is simply breathtaking. But the best part had to be the rafting. It was the first time that my wife & I had been white water rafting, and it was an experience I will never forget. I HIGHLY recommend Three Rivers Resort to anyone interested in getting away from it all and having a great vacation.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Ben coming to TR for over ten years. Rafting with TR is unsurpassed.Great people,fantastic food and a truely family run resort.Pets are welcome.Your children will love this place.Nobody does a better job than the SMITHS.

Room Tip: Cabin 8 is new
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank DAVE B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Marty and his crew did a fantastic job during our trip down the Salmon River. I don't know exactly how they they did it, but we had a huge, great-tasting meal every night and never ran out of food. The guides were friendly and knowledgeable, and the campgrounds were pristine. All in all, one of the best camping trips I've been on (probably because they did all the work, and we just got to relax!) I'd highly recommend them to anyone planning a guided river trip in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Richard W
Reviewed July 15, 2012

These folks are awesome. This is a family run business and they take real pride in it. Marty Smith is terrific. The cabins are good and the rafting is fun. I have been on the lower Salmon several times and it is a fun trip. The food is amazing on the river and the guides are pros. Great trip out west and I can't wait to go again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Hayse M
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My 9-year-old daughter and I stayed in cabin #10, right on the Lochsa River, for three nights, and when I asked her what I should say about Three Rivers Resort, she said, "tell them it's totally awesome!" The Smiths are gracious, warm, and generous, and the whole atmosphere is causal and relaxing. I slept better than I ever have when I'm traveling! My daughter played with Mike and Lara's girls, swam in the pool, camped in a tent, and explored. The kids took a dip at Johnson's Bar in the brrr cold water. The setting is simply stunning. We drove up the Selway to Selway Falls, which reminded me again that the rest of the country has no idea how wondrous Idaho is. Next time I'll bring my fly fishing gear.

I have recommended Three Rivers to several of my friends already. Be sure to bring food for your stay but also have one of the restaurant's burgers! Yum. Although there is free wi-fi in the store/restaurant, there is no cell service, so you can disconnect and truly get away from it all. I highly recommend Three Rivers Resort! Thanks so much for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Michelle P

Been to Three Rivers Resort? Share your experiences!