“Hamburger at Hill Top”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hill Top Inn

Hill Top Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: American
Description: If you can't find the listing, you need to make one, this place is a 30 mile drive for me and I go there at least every month, just to order their Hill Top Hamburger, the best I have ever eaten and I am 74 yeas old.
Coeur D Alene
“Hamburger at Hill Top”
Reviewed April 27, 2011

The Hill Top Hamburger is best hamburger I have ever eaten. This hamnbaurger is large,it is loaded with al the regular makings that are normally used, with one exception, there is more of it and they are fresh. There are two side bowls furnushed that hold fresh sliced sweet onuon and pickles, so that you can add what you want. The hamburger comes with bacon and cheese. The secret sauce makes the combination of meat, cheese and vegetables burst with a delicious flavor while eating it. It is the best Hamburger ever. We go to the Hill Top Inn a minimum of once a month and it is a 30+ mile drive each way. If you ant to have a delicious dinner there on a Friday or Saturday, you have to have reservations. Low budget building, 5 star food.

• Visited April 2011