All reviews the grill shuttle service sun valley boutique hotel omelet cookies made to order eggs wood burning fireplace great restaurant bath salts on site restaurant amazing service small hotel excellent breakfast in town free shuttle first rate
Reviewed March 8, 2016

The place is BEAUTIFUL and well worth the stay Met one of the owners who was a great individual who genuinely welcomed my daughter and I made us feel welcomed the restaurant and food was great the drinks were well made and the staff was very friendly

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew W, General Manager at Knob Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2016

Dear F3800QNrichardr,

We sincerely appreciate you making time to review your experience at Knob Hill Inn. I was pleased to read that you and you family enjoyed your time at KHI and also got to meet one of our owners. We're fortunate to have owners who are very dedicated to our guests and the entire operation and that also stay with us throughout the year.

We hope you will return and visit again soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 7, 2016

We ventured out on a 3 week road Ski trip and visited Taos NM, Telluride CO, Deer Valley UT, Sun Valley ID, Jackson Hole Wy, and Steamboat Springs CO. I compared each hotel where we stayed so some of this review is comparing to others we stayed at on this road tripping through the Rockies and skiing.

Knob Hill Inn...Simply the BEST of the Trip! The Knob Hill Staff was incredible from check in to Valet service... just perfect. The employees are so well trained you think you are staying at the Ritz or Four Seasons. Rooms were very large clean and bath was also large and very clean.

Breakfast was included and had every on the buffet from fruit, bagels, muffins, etc and included eggs made to your order. I loved getting up each morning and coming down and drinking my coffee by the fireplace before breakfast. Ski's were held at the valet and brought out every morning for you. Shuttle to the mountain was on demand and only takes 5 minutes and you are dropped off right at the lifts! Call for pick up and they were always prompt.

We had a wonderful dinner in the bar one evening after enjoying cocktails. 2 nights we walked into town which is only a 5 minute walk. Town is very quiaint and was not that busy when we visited. Coming back from skiing in the shuttle and my wife asks if there was a laundry close by. Our driver said oh..I can do your laundry for you ..no charge! Our laundry was nicely folded on our bed when we got back from dinner...Now that is SERVICE!

For skiers...this is an excellent mountain with incredible views and all types of terrain from beginner to expert. Most runs are groomed every night so in short Skiing was also the best of trip.

I can't wait to book next years ski trip and stay at the Knob Hill. I highly recommend this Inn!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Jim S,

Thank you very much for making time to review your expereince at Knob Hill Inn! One of our reception team members saw your review come through on Trip Advisor and it has certainly generated some excitement among the team. We're all very proud and appreciative of your feedback.

I'm on a search to locate which team member offered to do your laundry. I 100% agree that it is great service and we want to celebrate this and the team member who went the extra mile for you and your wife. Thank you for sharing!

I was very pleased to see you and your wife had such a great time at Knob Hill and during your time in Sun Valley. We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Reviewed March 6, 2016

We stayed at the Knob Hill Inn for two nights and found it to be an excellent choice in Ketchum. The breakfast (complimentary) was wonderful. Thank you to Ruben for not his gourmet cooking and outstanding service. The rooms were very comfortable and modern and all of the staff were friendly and helpful. And we stayed at a busy time. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Andrew W, General Manager at Knob Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2016

Dear Shelly C,

We appreciate you highly recommending Knob Hill Inn and posting a review to share with others. I enjoyed reading your feedback, and I will be sure to share your comments with Ruben.

Please come stay with us again.

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I loved staying here. It's convenient to the slopes, has one of the best restaurants in town, but most of all the staff are literally the nicest, most helpful people I think I've ever met at a hotel anywhere in the world. At the drop of a hat they take you where you need to go in town, score tickets for you, answer all questions. Collectively the folks at The KHI made our holiday, so thanks to everyone for a great week.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Toby J,

Thank you for reviewing your experience at Knob Hill Inn! I truly enjoyed reading your feedback about our service and team, and I was very pleased to see that "The KHI made our holiday". We love knowing this and sincerely appreciate the compliment!

We hope you'll come stay with us again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2016

All the service of a bigger hotel but without the hassle of a multitude of guests. The staff is truly exceptional. Loved the intimate complimentary breakfast. The chef creates something special every morning for the guests, and you won't be disappointed.

Room tip: Loved the fact that you don't have to get into an elevator everytime you want to go somewhere.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Debbiew12064BY,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at Knob Hill Inn. We appreciate your compliments about our team and breakfast service. We've been working to continually improve our breakfast over the past few months and we enjoy knowing that these improvements are noticed and appreciated.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

All the best,