Best Western Plus Kentwood Lodge
Limelight Hotel Ketchum(Ketchum)(Great Value!)
$216
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Tyrolean Lodge(Ketchum)(Great Value!)
$100
BestWestern.com
Knob Hill Inn(Ketchum)
$160
Tamarack Lodge(Ketchum)(Great Value!)
$100
$97
Sun Valley Lodge(Sun Valley)
$150
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Hotels.com
Hotel Ketchum(Ketchum)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswrapsrestaurant next doorwithin walking distancein townfront deskmain streetsun valleywestern decorconvenient locationindoor poolrestaurants and shoppinggas fireplaceking bedplace to stayroad tripdowntown ketchumthe staff was friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 15, 2008

I took my sister to Ketchum for the Trailing of the Sheep festival for her birthday. I live in Idaho, she's in Southern California. I booked this hotel online through the Best Western site after looking at lodging in Ketchum, Sun Valley and Hailey. We arrived a little after 6 p.m. on Friday and were immediately greeted and given our room and more than enough information. Our room had a light out and I didn't think the fireplace was working, but when I called the desk clerk was patient and helpful. It did take 24 hours for the one light to get fixed, though. Rooms were exceptionally clean. All employees were friendly. The pool and fitness areas were clean, well lighted and easy to use. All in all a wonderful experience and I'll go again.
Take note - the attached cafe is a wrap place - although you can get all the ingredients in a bowl instead of a wrap - but no pancakes or cereal :-) Good food and very nice, however. No breakfast provided by the hotel but 10% off the wrap cafe for breakfast only if you're a guest.

• Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed September 4, 2008

We just returned from five great days in Sun Valley, Idaho. We chose this hotel based upon location and we were very pleased. The hotel is right on the main road, but we were given a room on the third floor at the back of the hotel where it was quiet. You don't have a view of the mountains, but we much preferred the quiet side.

We were able to walk to the shops,restaurants and farmer's market. You can also access the bike trails easily (and we stored our mountain bikes in a ski storage area just off the lobby).

The room had a large bathroom, two queen beds and sitting area near the balcony. Best of all, there was a microwave, fridge and sink so that we could easily have breakfast and snacks in the room.

If you go, I highly recommend the Pioneer restaurant on the main road through town. Fabulous steaks! Dinner for six adults was $185 and it was wonderful. We also took the ski lift to the top of Mt. Baldy (tickets are $19 each) and had lunch at the top. Great View.

The hotel pool and weight room are nice. We found all of the staff to be very helpful and courteous. Would stay here again when visiting.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2008

Our Family loves this lodge because its family friendly, the rooms have refridgerator, microwave and internet and the location is most convenient. You can walk to all the restaurants and bars on main street and the shuttle stops in front and goes straight to River Run lift. The pool was nice and warm and the service was great. This is a very warm and comfortable place to stay and I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank Bando01
Reviewed February 27, 2008

My 5 year old daughter and I went on a girls' ski trip to Sun Valley and stayed at the Kentwood Lodge based on recommendations from friends. The snow could not have been any better since we received over 3 feet while there.

Room: decent king size bed, table with chairs, big jacuzzi tub in the corner, double sinks, microwave and a dorm-sized fridge. The room itself was rather large with enough room for us to dance around, do some yoga, and have a pillow fight. My daughter felt like a princess taking her bubble bath in the jacuzzi tub while watching her dvds and sipping juice.

Hotel: clean and well-maintained property; large indoor pool and jacuzzi; gym was so-so; loved the complimentary use of the pc in the lobby to check email/flight status.

Location: great restaurants and shops within walking distance. On one very snowy day, we took a day off from the slopes and hung out in town. We ate ice cream cones watching the world go by from our covered bench outside of the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. For us, life could not get any better!

Price: $180/night was a bargain compared to the cost to stay at the Sun Valley Resort properties. The Lodge was not the 4 Seasons, but neither was the Sun Valley resort.!

The town of Ketchum is quaint and we felt very safe walking around by ourselves.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank kitty811
Reviewed January 29, 2008

We had been traveling all day (but who hasn't when they arrive at a hotel!) and were pleasantly surprised at the ideal location of the hotel. It's right on Main Street, walking distance to all the great restaurants and shops. The hotel itself was is very cute, clean, charming and priced right. I can't get over the great hospitality at the front desk. The gentleman was funny, friendly and quickly made me forget that I had been traveling all day. I don't normally write reviews, but I love that I had a smile on my face while I walked to my room... it's nice when a stranger can do that, it really got my trip off to a great start. As far as the hotel goes, my room was clean, had all the standards, and a great view of Baldy Mtn. My stay was pleasant and I will always come back to this location. The man at the front desk continued to go above and beyond my whole stay; he was more than happy to tell me about the town, where to eat, what to see, etc. I had a great experience and know you will too!!

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple