Review Highlights
First time in flight...

What an experience! My wife, 12 and 15 year old daughters, and I went with Chuck and his crew for a... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
jeffr576
Clarksburg, Maryland
BEST BIRTHDAY EXPERIENCE EVER!

We were here in Sun Valley for my 66th birthday celebration and this is something my husband and I... read more

Reviewed September 4, 2017
PETUNIA1985
Fort Myers, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2014

This was my favorite experience of the entire summer. My girlfriends and I went on a 7:30 AM flight and the views were breathtaking! This is a great way to experience all of the views Sun Valley has to offer. The guides were so friendly and fun to be around. They made sure everything went smoothly at all times. I highly suggest looking into Fly Sun Valley when in the area! Tip: Make sure you bring gloves, it gets pretty chilly and buy the SD card from the camera. This pictures and videos are well worth the $50!

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank Lauren E
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This was the next best thing to skydiving. The staff was super friendly, and our guides were amazing. My 12-year old daughter had such a great time, and wants to return. Thanks for the memories.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank nelgnoT
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I was perusing the activities in Ketchum, Idaho when I came across Fly Sun Valley. I have always been interested in paragliding so I figured I should take the opportunity. I am SO glad I did! This was one of the best experiences of my life. I have always been a thrill seeker and thought nothing could compete with skydiving, this experience definitely did. I was holding back tears of happiness as we glided off the mountain. Chuck and the rest of his team made this a completely fun, worry-free experience and really tailored the morning to our individual group. I felt very comfortable with the guides and it allowed me to totally relax and enjoy the flight. I also really appreciated the laid back nature of the company and the way they encourage you to bring your own camera, this really enforces their desire for you to have the ultimate experience vs. them making the extra buck. I would recommend getting the go pro pictures that your guide can take for you. My brother got them and I was immediately jealous he had, as a reminder, you have to tell your guide to bring the go pro, they really don't push the pictures as a selling point. I would gladly fly back to Ketchum just to experience Fly Sun Valley again. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and apparently one of the best in the world, definitely do this!!!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Schmitty42488
Reviewed July 22, 2014

These guys rock! I went on a Summer morning paragliding ride with Fly Sun Valley and it was the best thing I did all Summer. This is something you will never forget.
Chuck and his team are some of the nicest guides you'll encounter there in Sun Valley. They made sure we were well prepared for our ride in the sky and I felt totally safe the whole time. My pilot, Nathan, was informative, attentive, and made sure I had plenty of fun while gliding in the air.
I wouldn't hesitate to tell anyone to fly with these guys. They are professional, and a lot of fun to fly with.

Date of experience: July 2014