“New guy in town”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sun Valley, ID
“New guy in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rominna's opened just around Christmas, 2013. It's such a nice addition to the restaurant scene in Ketchum, ID. We have been 5 times and have had a great experience every time. Great variety and very affordable prices which is difficult to find in a resort town. The wait staff and cooking staff are so friendly and accommodating. If there is a criticism it would be that the backdoor should be closed during the winter. OR, they could think about building out a bit of an enclosure or cold entry .

• Visited March 2014

Sun Valley, Idaho
“Best New Place in Ketchum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

One of the best dinners I have ever had in Ketchum. Great Wine list best value in town. I had a New York Steak at $22.00 which was the best New York I have ever had most others in town are in the $32.00 to $38.00 range. A great dining experience. The Crab Cakes were Fantastic!!

• Visited April 2014
Langley, Washington
“Great new addition in Ketchum, ID”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Excellent dinner entrees, and if you've been a fan of the breadsticks at Ciro's, in the past, they are here now! But, don't overdo it on the breadsticks, the menu offers fantastic choices. Each time we've been there, everyone in the group has been completely satisfied with the meals. The staff is very attentive and personable.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Maija E
Eugene, Oregon
“Excellent Cuisine, Charming Space, Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

For starters, the crab cakes were the best I've ever eaten, and growing up on the Oregon coast, I've had a ton of crab. For my entree, I had the Australian sea bass which was beautifully presented, and compared favorably to the finest Chilean I have had. Remarkably, it was thin in comparison with the fleshy Chilean sea bass, but the chef at Rominna's prepared the bass impeccably, with flavor and texture of the highest quality. Others in our party were extremely satisfied with the Madiera meatball and pasta, the lamb and the rib eye, all of which I sampled. Uniformly, the entrees, salads, soaps, breads and desserts were very good. We were pleasantly surprised with the food prices at Rominna's, most entrees being under $20, and none exceeding $25 or so. Their wine list was more expensive, but whoever put together their list placed thoughtful emphasis on quality, with many outstanding reds and whites. The service staff was top notch and the atmosphere charming and intimate. During my five days in Ketchum, we ate at outstanding restaurants every night. However, I found my dining experience at Rominna's to be the most memorable of the bunch. I highly recommend Rominna's for their food, atmosphere and value. They could increase their food prices by 50% and still have very satisfied customers. I can't say that about anyplace else we found in Sun Valley.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Dan N
Boise, Idaho
“Wonderful food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have eaten there twice and both times had some of the best food we have found in Ketchum. Great service and good wine selection. You can't go wrong with the specials. Friendly, experienced staff. One of our new favorite restaurants.

• Visited January 2014