Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Ways to Experience Black Tie Ski Rentals of Sun Valley
from $52.29
More Info
All reviews great service top notch rental experience his team great equipment sun valley rental service take care entire family great price ahead of time drop off and pick up christmas day rental house correct size equipment rental kyle
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2020

I normally don’t post reviews, but the experience I had with Black Tie Rentals was incredible. I was skiing in Sun Valley with my family for the Thanksgiving weekend, and thought we’d try a ski delivery service. My wife is a nurse and very cautious of Covid 19, so we try and stay away from stores and restaurants as much as possible. The Black Tie service was the best ski rental experience we have had, and we travel all over the world to ski. They came to our rental house to outfit our family of 6, and were very professional and polite. They made us feel extremely comfortable by maintaining distance as much as possible and wiped down all the equipment down before we tried it on. They were great with our kids, joking around with them from a safe distance and making it a fun experience that you don’t find in your standard ski rental shop. All of the equipment was great. Everything fit perfectly, and the skis were tuned to perfection. The best part was not having to lug the equipment back to the store when we were done skiing, which is hard with 4 little ones. We just gave them a call and they came and picked everything up from outside our house. I don’t think we will ever go back to the traditional ski rental shops again. I think they have locations at many major ski resorts, so we will definitely use them again. Thanks Black Tie!

Date of experience: November 2020
2  Thank Z6539TGsteveb
Reviewed April 26, 2020

Great service, personalized door to door, very courteous and flexible. I rented for 3 days and was allowed to switch skis after one day if needed.

Reviewed March 11, 2020

This is my third go round with Kyle an the crew. Prompt service on time delivery an pickup. needed a midweek change of skis, called them from the mountain at 4 PM they were at the door of house at 4:30.. A tip of the cap. I will be using them on my return to Sun Valley in the future .

Reviewed March 10, 2020

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and pleasant to deal with. Would certainly use their services again and recommend to friends.

Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

Excellent service, very easy to use, definitely cheaper than renting from the resort, easy drop off and pick up

Reviewed March 5, 2020

It was so nice to have all of our ski equipment brought to us and fitted right at our hotel! Won't be renting any other way in the future.

Date of experience: February 2020