Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic

This is my third go round with Kyle an the crew. Prompt service on time delivery an pickup. needed... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
edrobin007
San Antonio, Texas
Excellent Service

Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and pleasant to deal with. Would certainly use their services... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
fergusone2020

All reviews excellent service ski rental his team top notch great equipment sun valley rental experience take care entire family rental service great price ahead of time drop off and pick up christmas day quality equipment correct size no issues
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We had a group of about 10 people renting skis for four days, an Kyle was great at getting our group the skis we wanted, when (and where!) we wanted them. He met us at the condo and at the mountain, coordinating by cell phone, which made it super convenient. The skis were in great condition, too. Thanks Kyle!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have used Kyle over the past few years and he does a great job.
On time, with the right skis, every time. This is the best way to rent your skis!

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I rented ski's with Door2Door and Kyle was great! Not only did he give me a great pair of ski's & boots for the week, but he gave great restaurant recommendations for our ski group. I was so impressed with the service, I was able to convince someone else in our group to go with D2D. It was super easy and the equipment was great! I'm considering buying the ski's I used that week they were so good :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Door2Door was simply wonderful. He was very flexible when it came to dropping off and picking up the skis. He was friendly and knowledgable. I would not hesistate to you him again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 30, 2014

My wife and I rented skis from Kyle's D2D operation. He was very good. We got skis that were perfect for both of us. The service was excellent as their name indicates. No problems with delivery or pick-up, no hassle and very efficient. I could not have picked better skis if given 100 choices. Will use this service again at other resorts.

Date of experience: January 2014