“Really good lunch against beautiful mountain setting”
Review of Burger Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger Grill
Ranked #38 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Memorial Day weekend, stopped in for lunch, not real busy. They took our order immediately (you walk in and order at the counter, then pay and then find your table) Wife had a small clam chowder which was pretty good. They also had a lobster bisque and other soups which we didn't try. I had a double cheese burger and fries, both of which were very good. Outside seating would have been great, when it's warmer out. Ketchum is located in a rugged and beautiful part of the State.

2  Thank OregonStrider
There are newer reviews for Burger Grill

Reviewed May 21, 2012

We were in Ketchum over the weekend when apparently almost all restaurants and pubs in town were having a night of drinking and putting. Since we didn't want to join the crowd we searched for a place to eat which wasn't crowded. We found the Burger Grill and had a delightful surprise: they serve burgers made of real kobe beef from cattle raised nearby. Very delicious and the fries that came with it were freshly made and it was all very enjoyable. My husband tried the clam chowder and was also surprised by the quality of the soup. It was a very enjoyable meal we had in Ketchum and when visiting the town again we will return to this restaurant.

2  Thank Milepost2012
Reviewed April 2, 2012

my title says it all, boring. the soups used to be better, but they are so so.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I can only vouch for the clam chowder in a bread bowl, because it was so good I didn't try anything else. My kids told me last time we were in Ketchum how amazing the chowder was and I was doubtful. Good chowder in the Rockies? Please, I'm from Seattle where fantastic chowder is everywhere. On this visit I finally tried it and am now a believer and disciple. The bread bowl is not so giant that you can't eat it. It's served in a big dish so you can dip the bread in the chowder and then eat up the whole thing. The chowder is not too thick and seasoned just right. The place is cafeteria style and the prices not bad for Ketchum. Went there twice on this trip--had to have more chowder! The lobster bisque gets raves too. Perfect after a day on the mountain.

2  Thank orcasgypsy
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Great soup, burgers and street tacos. Try this place out for lunch

2  Thank Pam D