“Tuna sandwiches to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Perry's Restaurant

Perry's Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of 1st Ave & 4th St
Transit: One and a half short blocks from the Mountain Rides Transit stop on Main Street.
Description: Voted "best lunch, breakfast, & sandwich" by locals numerous times, Perry's Restaurant has been a Ketchum fixture for 25 years. Keith and Paula Perry summarize their commitment to the community: "Our mission is to provide a quality atmosphere and product. We strive to treat our customers as extended family, providing a comfortable, relaxed environment, with wholesome fresh food at an excellent price." We feature local products, scratch-made baked goods, and unique recipes for a memorable dining experience.
Minsk
“Tuna sandwiches to die for”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

When I think about Ketchum, I remember Perry's and their amazingly succulent tuna sandwiches with melted cheese and grilled bread. Half a sandwich was enough for me when I visited, but right now I wish I had ordered a couple, never had anything better ever since. It's the first place in Ketchum I'm gonna come back to in terms of having a bite. The atmosphere is also very friendly, it's buzzing with life.

• Visited August 2013

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Wonderful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We had a large impromptu breakfast at our family reunion. We had 10 people meet at Perry's for breakfast. We stumbled across this restaurant and were more than pleased! Great food and accommodating staff. They helped us squeeze in and the breakfast was a hit with everyone. Highly recommend!

Seattle, WA
“Perry's is the best spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

I always return to visit Keith and his crew at Perry's when we visit sun valley. Great food at a reasonable price, quick, friendly counter service, and a super location with ample parking close by.

Visited October 2013
Eagle, Idaho
“Great service and sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very friendly place and the food is great. Even a home baked cookie. Out waiter, Tim, was attentive and friendly. They do a busy breakfast and lunch but we were there for dinner so it was a little more quiet. Several were in for take-out but they do serve dinner. My hamburger was great and my wife complimented the turkey-cranberry sandwich. Try this little hangout, you won't be disappointed!

• Visited July 2014
Boise, Idaho
“Local hangout for breakfast and lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

My wife and I always have lunch at Perry's when we are in Ketchum. The sandwiches are wonderful. We split a turkey sandwich and could have made lunch on one-fourth the sandwich. The bread is some of the best I have every had. The pastries are freshly made daily and better than Mom's. We have also had breakfast at Perry's and were very satisfied. The restaurant is where the locals hangout, including some of the rich and famous. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
PerrysSV, Owner at Perry's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thanks! We're a bit off the beaten path; so glad you've incorporated us into your visits to Sun Valley :)