“A HIDDEN GEM”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Looking for a place to relax and get a bite to eat, I came across the Cellar Pub. It was all tucked away under ground and caught my interest. I mean, who doesn't like a basement bar, right? The food was great, the atmosphere was great and the service was top notch!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Have returned to this bar all 5 times that I made it to Sun Valley. Can't wait to make it back to enjoy the food, the nice staff and great atmosphere

1  Thank John D
Reviewed June 27, 2012

...sort of like "Cheers". Good beer selection and friendly owners.

1  Thank Karl F
Reviewed February 29, 2012

It was a cold night, a VERY cold night and we were looking for something to do. Something more than chilling with a beer. We ventured into the Cellar Pub and that's where we stayed -- for hours. The friendly "beer and burger" atmosphere drew us in, the shuffleboard kept us there. The four of us played a game on our own. Soon we were challenged to play additional rounds with strangers, opponents who became friends. It was an evening filled with laughter. The food is good, not great -- standard pub fare but it was fun and we'll be back!

Reviewed November 18, 2011

We go to the Cellar often for drinks and lunch/dinner. While I can honestly recommend everything on the menu, my absolute favorite is the flank steak salad with sundried tomatoes, fried onion rings (oh, so decadent!), and gorgonzola dressing - always served on the side. I get the steak medium and it's perfect for my taste. I have stopped ordering steak salad anywhere else because it just doesn't compare.

Their burgers are really good and the tomato soup comes with a small grilled cheese on the side, yay! Last time we were there, my friend had the bangers and mash and it was so piping hot and inviting - I might have to order that next time, it's been a while.

The Cellar has drink specials that I often actually want to drink, not something you feel compelled to order just because its cheap. ;) The staff is always friendly and it's a relaxing place to spend some time. Definitely one of Ketchum's favorite bars! Thanks ladies!

1  Thank sssv83353