“Birthday dinner”
Review of IL Naso

IL Naso
Reserve with OpenTable
IL Naso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th st.
Description: N/a
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I took my wife here for her bday dinner. The food was great. My only complaint was my wife wanted a martini and to our surprise Il Naso only serves beer and wine.

There are newer reviews for IL Naso

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Visited Ketchum earlier this month and enjoyed a perfect meal. Started with the farro salad (so good I actually went back the next day and got one to go) and gazpacho which was unique and so, so good. It was chunky instead of creamy. Super light and refreshing (as well as beautiful). I had the pappardelle pasta with a very (very!) light cream sauce. Could not have been more delicious. Super summery and light. My daughter had the veal which was perfect. Finished with a fruit dessert. All of it was fantastic. Service was perfect. We'll hopefully be visiting again soon. My daughter is now saying she "craves" Il Naso. It doesn't get better than that.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a lovely Sunday brunch sitting on the deck enjoying the flowers planted in wooden wine boxes - very creative. But the real high point was the crab cakes eggs Benedict. It was culinary innovation at its best and the tarragon holladaise made the dish. Great way to enjoy a leasurely Sunday morning.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

i spend my last day in sun vally here. very good service and ambiente and exquisite wine and food.
and the bar menue has less pricy food but the same high quality.

the best dinner in town and one of the best i ever had!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

IL Naso offers very good Italian food with moments of excellence. Standout dishes: Tenderloin Beef carpaccio with capers and mustard vinaigrette and the Pappardelle pasta with mushrooms in truffle oil. We also liked the ravioli of the night which was stuffed with chicken, ricotta, pancetta in a very lite tomato sauce.
Two in our group had Veal Scallopini piccata with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables (I thought it was a little heavy with the potatoes for summer) it was good, just not great. We had an awesome Italian wine with dinner, that was recommended by the chef based on what we were having. We tried all the offered desserts: They were not outstanding, but two were better than the Dark chocolate bread pudding (it was a little dry). Watermelon sorbet, and the Orange Creme Brûlée. Our party of six were seated in a quiet, round, corner table. It is a charming, cozy restaurant with nice bar area as well. Very friendly, helpful staff. We had a great time and the staff worked to make it memorable. I would enjoy going back to try other items.