“Great spot for lunch”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Was with a friend here for a late lunch. It is a small and charming place. Tables close together and a casual, busy, vibe. The food is very fresh - we had salads and platters - all very tasty. Our server was great - friendly and knew his menu well. I wish I was hungrier! I would absolutely return.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

They pay attention to details here. All aspects of the meal are excellent. I had brunch there, and it was outstanding. The trick is deciding what to have. And the display case with all the pastries and cheeses and meats is so tempting. Our server was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really need to go back and sample more. Anxious to try it for lunch. A little on the pricey side, but you get an outstanding meal and experience.

1  Thank Stan T
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice during my stay & was super impressed by the friendliness & professionalism of all the staff. Food was amazing too.

1  Thank SnappyJ
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Have eaten here a dozen plus times, and it's always delicious. Great soups, salads and sandwiches for those seeking something more casual and, for those seeking heartier fare, delicious pizzas and pastas. It's impossible to get in in the high season (unless you make a reservation well in advance!) but the food is well worth the wait.

2  Thank Lsh216
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We went to lunch here twice because it was amazing. Had the flatbread pizza and tomato soup which were excellent. Loved it so much I bought Christina's cookbook to take home. One of our diners was gluten-free and our waitress brought a basket of assorted gluten-free breads for her. You could not tell that they were gluten-free. The best I have tasted! She should write a gluten-free cookbook. Made a few of the recipes at home and they were great. Wish this restaurant was in New Jersey!

1  Thank wheatydog