“Always good”

Rico's Authentic Italian
Reserve with OpenTable
Rico's Authentic Italian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love their patio as it is so casual and friendly, the food is wonderful and the service has always been excellent. We will always enjoy this place!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed in Ketchum 4 days and ate here twice. The first night we had pasta and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The service was exceptional, the presentation was perfect and the preparation was wonderful. So guess what, we came back again for pizza. My wife had a pizza with a flatbread crust and I had the original thin crust style pizza. Both were very tasty. We had salads both nights that were quite good, so you can see that this restaurant can look after your family well and at a reasonable price. Definitely worth a try.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Went here with my friends on the way to a concert...food was great...food for 4 and 3 glasses of wine and a beer still came to $75.00 including tip. Way to Rico!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Great setting for outside dining with trees and lights. Food and service was very good. When you order the Putenesca pasta, beware as it is spicy, but good.

1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The first thing that draws you in is the wonderful smells coming from the kitchen. We opted to sit inside because of this.
My husband was in the mood for Lasagna and wasn't disappointed. I choose Puntanesca with the optional spaghetti squash
Instead of pasta, something I serve at home but have never found in a restaurant. It was great and I didn't feel guilty.
Great spot, highly recommend.