“Enoteca is Ketchums new hip place to eat”
Review of Enoteca

Enoteca
Reserve with OpenTable
Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wonderful menu, great quality. Same folks own Ketchum Grill so the quality and value is high. This restaurant is consistently a great place to eat.

1  Thank sunvalleygal

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I want to like this place. I really do. But I have yet to have had a great experience with the food. I like the ambiance it's warm with city sophistication. But the food? Last night our table shared the Mac and cheese which, while creamy had no flavor. The special pizza which was chicken, bacon, cilantro had flavor but the center of this wood fired pizza was a doughy, gooey mess. The romaine salad was so overdressed it was swimming on the plate and I swear it was a bottled dressing. Not sure I'm going to give it another chance as this is my fourth or fifth go around....

1  Thank svrocks
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I would say to go with what you like because everything is awesome! They know their wines, they make amazing pizza (the strega is my favorite) the burrata is the best and their pricing feels great on the wallet. I live here so we go several times a month. It feels like going to a friend's house for dinner!

1  Thank Debra L
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I'm hoping it was just an off night when my husband and I dined here for my birthday in October. I was impressed with the decor, and appreciative of what they've done with such a small space in the old Starbucks building. For a "wine bar" I don't feel enough wines are offered by the glass, but maybe that is just me. It was a Saturday night and we waited 25 minutes for a table. Once seated, the server promptly took our drink and food order. Then the wait began. Our appetizer arrived and the mussels were good. A long time then passed before our entrees were delivered by a food runner. The server seemed very busy and never came back to check on us. My veggie lasagna had been left in the oven far too long and the top layer of pasta was hard and crispy. I knew it wouldn't be worth the effort or hassle to try to send it back, so I covered it with sauce as best I could and ate it. We didn't try desert for lack of being impressed, but the server didn't offer either and nonchalantly dropped off our check. I would be willing to go back and try the pizza, but I expected more for Sun Valley.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner at the restaurant tonight. Made the reservation a few weeks ago and was seated immediately. A little close to the front door, but not big deal. Burr.
Service was friendly although not very attentive. The server was working hard. I think they were one or two staff short.
Menu not big did offer variety. Quality was very good. Portions were reasonable in size. Desserts were great. The wine selection is good.
We will be back.