Sun Valley Center for the Arts
Review Highlights
Superb music, talented musicians, happy people.

We were lucky enough to attend 3 different concerts, 2 at the Center for Arts and 1 at a local... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
LindaN22
Austin, Texas
Summer Art Camp

Reviewed July 9, 2017
jenknotwell
Whittier, California
via mobile

All reviews great gallery great job sun valley classes concert picnic summer
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

I have been working for the SVCA for the past 3 years as a Summer Art Camp Instructor, and this will be my 4th year! I love teaching at this camp. It's for kids that are in the 3rd to 5th grade, and has room for 12 campers. We have Camp from 9am-4pm all week long, and the kiddos are so into it. The workers say SVCA are so helpful and sweet, and help things run so smoothly. This is a great non-profit, and I hope they continue with art camp for years to come!

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I sometimes wonder why this was not set up sooner! Its a lovely venue with a great list of varied events. Very thankful it is here.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

great fun for the whole family! the outdoor summer concerts are the highlights of the year, however the art shows in the galley are great also. lots of young influence, sponsored kids arts events etc

Reviewed October 22, 2016

The venue was great! Saw Gregory Allen Isakov and Lake Street Dive. We had great beer, the VIP section was great (though little too far back from the stage if you want up close and personal, but better for overall sound). The only downside was a cranky old man who thought I should not be standing and dancing. After he physically grabbed me to get me to sit down, we politely asked staff if we were violating rules. They did a good job of calming the situation. Can't please everybody and we didn't let it get us down.

And we saw a deer waltzing through the venue DURING the show!

Date of experience: August 2016
ktown3, Performing Arts Director at Sun Valley Center for the Arts, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Thanks so much for writing. I'm so sorry to hear about the incident with another patron, but so glad that the situation was resolved with the help of our staff and that your great attitude prevailed. Wish we'd seen the deer that night - first we've heard of that wildlife visitor. Better than a few years back when we had bears in the dumpster after the show! Hope to see you back at River Run next summer.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

Beautiful outdoor venue for concerts. Our family went to a free classical concert and had a wonderful time! Such a gorgeous pavillion!

Date of experience: July 2016