“Appetizing menu”
Review of The Moose Girls Cafe & Bar - CLOSED

The Moose Girls Cafe & Bar
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Moose Girls Cafe (formerly known as The Rustic Moose) is a local favorite, owned and operated by twin sisters, Maxine & Marlene. Together feeding The Wood River Valley for over 10 years! Over the past decade this restaurant has grown tremendously from it's humble beginnings. With the dawn of a new decade in business Marlene & Maxine felt it was time for a change. They relocated to a fabulous location in the heart of Ketchum and established a new atmosphere for a new decade. A delightful mixture of Classic Comfort & Sun Valley style makes The Moose Girls Cafe stand out. Spacious seating, an open patio, and a gorgeous view of baldy and Ketchum town square. Come try Maxine's food! The variety of our dishes is difficult to catagorize. From our classic Moose chips to our vegan soup, Maxine makes something for everyone. Serving Breakfast, Lunch & Soups to go you won't be able to resist making The Moose Girls Cafe part of your Sun Valley lifestyle.
Sacramento, California
“Appetizing menu”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food here does not quite live up to expectations, at least mine. The menu was varied and appealing, the food was good but not truly great. But I would certainly eat here again. The casualness and pleasant surroundings make up for a lot.

Visited August 2014

“Healthy and delicious”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place and very attentive and friendly staff. We were seated quickly even on a busy Sunday morning for brunch!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed, overpriced. ”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Went here with my dad for breakfast even though I have seen and heard mixed reviews. The service was slow and when we asked the waitress for recommendations she was vague on her answers. The menu was super overpriced, $5 for a small glass of orange juice, $13 for pretty much every plate. My dad ordered Benedict and I was appalled when they brought it out, the English muffin was so burnt! I ordered French toast with ham and Swiss but it wasn't good because the French toast was cinnamon and over sweet. The flavors just did not match up. I really was not impressed with moose girls and will not be returning.

“If you don't want to be ripped off, then DON'T EAT HERE!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

If you don't want to be ripped off, then DON'T EAT HERE! My husband and I ate here while we were on vacation and thought it was pretty good. We gave our server Brooke a $6 cash tip and then when we checked our bank account, she over charged us and said we gave her a $7.00 tip on our credit card!! So essentially she lied and tried to get a $13 tip from us. I'm so glad I checked our bank account and saved all our receipts from this trip. I called the cafe and the lady that I was talking to kept interrupting me and kept saying that this was an honest mistake. There was no apology made or anything. I would never eat here again because If Brooke lied and overcharged us, who knows how many people she has ripped off.

• Visited July 2014
Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“Great Soup and Sandwiches”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

For lunch I had soup and a sandwich with a large beer. Good food in a convenient, center of town location. The ambiance is open and rustic, fitting with Ketchum. I would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013