“Green chicken curry!”

Rickshaw
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We tried several dishes tonight and the only one worth a second trip. The green curry chicken was very good. The pot stickers were very good as well, however the dipping sauce was not, which is a make or break for me with pot stickers. The Vietnamese salad was ok, but kind of bland, and the green papaya salad was not good at all. The chicken sate was just ok, but we pulled the chicken off and added to the leftover green curry sauce. Overall, it was all just ok, except for the green curry.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Fresh, flavorful, fantastic. We love this restaurant. The daily specials are not to be missed. Could sustain myself on their bok choy and Hue beer.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

My favorite restaurant in Ketchum! They serve mostly organic food - I love their green chicken curry. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is right down my alley. The restaurant gets very busy and the seating is very limited, so make sure to go by early and put your name on the chalk board. They will call you when a table becomes available.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

This is a nice little find in Ketchum--inexpensive dishes modeled on street food from around southeast Asia. We had hot and sour seafood soup, pickled cucumbers and Korean fried chicken; the first two were great, and the chicken was good though not as good as the Korean fried chicken you can find in Seattle or LA. They do seem to assume that you're sharing--dishes come out at different times, so you might ask about this if you're not sharing. They do take out, and they sell potstickers to go.

1  Thank Christy1
Reviewed February 1, 2012

the food is really tasty, fresh. I like to eat 'street food' but in asia I would not dare; so here in ketchum to have the opportunity is fun.