“Decent Place fro Dinner”
Review of Sawtooth Club

Sawtooth Club
Ranked #5 of 78 Restaurants in Ketchum
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Sawtooth Club has been the gathering place for Ketchum locals and visitors alike since 1987..And for good reason! Always warm comfortable and welcoming, intimate yet lively. Rustic elegance and sophistication without pretension. The Sawtooth Club is downtown Ketchum at its very best
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Not bad at all, but service was kind of slow for the price you pay. The outdoor seating area is on a cramped balcony overlooking main street. After an endless wait the ribeye steak I ordered arrived grossly overcooked. My wife's fresh idaho trout was ok, but somewhat on the supermarket quality side. We had an ice cream dessert, which was good but really nothing out of the ordinary ...

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Food was O.K. meaning generic but the service was very nice from the bartender to the waitress. Atmosphere was comfortable.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Had great rib eye, salad and potato. Nice people. I was just here on business, and once again...trip advisor did not disappoint. I really liked this place. The other three with me also enjoyed.

1  Thank Scissorkickers
Reviewed June 4, 2012

If this were the only place in town I'd probably give it five stars, but unfortunately there are other spots within walking distance that shine a little brighter. The food is pretty good, and the atmosphere is okay too, although it gets a little harried when things are busy.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Friday, June 1st, 5:15pm, arrived 15 minutes early for dinner seating. Grabbed a small table in the bar area, Allie Mae was our server. A glass of wine for the wife and a beer for me. Allie Mae made our reservations for 5:30 at the restaurant upstairs. Thank you! 5:30pm, we were escorted upstairs to a cozy table for two. Our dinner server was Jeanie. We ordered the Smoked Salmon and Artichoke Dip as an appitizer....man, was that great or what?! For the main course, my wife had the Wild Salmon special while I had the Ribeye Steak. Being from Oregon, living on the coast for years and catching my own salmon, both my wife and I are very picky when it comes to that particular fish. They did an excellent job in the preparation of both the salmon and my steak. Both were served piping hot and my steak was medium rare, exactly as requested. The food, service and atmosphere were excellent. I highly recommend the Sawtooth Club for dinner.