“humdinger”

Humdinger Drive-in
Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have never written a review for anything before, but after seeing the review above I had to write one! That person must be thinking of some other restaurant!!! My husband and I eat at the Humdinger about once a week. It is ALWAYS good! Service is always friendly, quick and so so so yummy! We have been eating there for many years: NEVER had a bad experience! We love Humdinger!!!

1  Thank tad w

Reviewed July 15, 2011

first of all the service was amazing! the girls in there are so cute and friendly always smiling, and they really make you feel at home and welcome. the food is cooked fresh, and the prices are very reasonable, especially for the quality of the food its delicious. its an adorable little mom an pop restaurant and just has a small town country feel to it. I wish i could go there EVERYDAY! look for them on facebook!

Reviewed October 23, 2008

I always get a great burger and fries here. Classic hometown feel, awesome food made from fresh ingredients. I work across the street and go there at least once a week!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kellogg, Idaho
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Fairly good food, overpriced for a Drive-in

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook