Silver Mountain Resort Lodging
Priceline
$80
$60
Travelocity
Bennett Bay Inn(Coeur d'Alene)
$95
$94
Trail Motel(Kellogg)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor waterparkgondola ridefull kitchenwater park iswasher dryerlife guardsbedroom condowith king size bedhot tublift ticketshuge bedroombeautiful bathroommountain bikingsleeper sofafun familyadjoining roomsspiral staircase
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

First night went to Noah's restaurant and worst service ever !!! Complained when checking out and it seemed like nothing. Never had our room cleaned and stayed 4 days had to ask for fresh towels and for garbage to be taken out. Front desk extremely friendly and we had a GREAT time tubing and skiing. I just wouldn't recommend eating or staying at the lodge! The restaurants in town were amazing.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank J_T0826
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I along with our three boys and two girlfriends spent the day snowboarding, we actually had a somewhat fun time even though the runs were icy. The staff throughout the resort is rude and lazy! We reserved a room which was hell to even find, the desk clerk acted as if we were inconveniencing her! Parking sucked! The waterpark closed too early and going down one of the slides as we came to the end we were whipped around and jolted to such an abrupt stop with little water in the pool that our bodies collided with such force that I ended up having to see a Doctor who then said I had internal bleeding in my leg!! What a fun ride!! I hope small children aren't allowed on this slide. Could use some new management or @ least brush up on their management skills!! Will not stay & play@ waterpark again!!

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank Kriiss
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed here while skiing with my family. The apartments are well equipped, and homely. The water park was fun and clean. Warning: Internet is hard wired not wi-fi.
Supermarket ( Yokes) close by, so stock your fridge.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We don't take a ton of big family vacations, so our annual trip to the indoor waterpark at is always VERY anticipated :) We were disappointed that there is a three night minimum during the days around Christmas, and we did not have that in our budget, so the Christmas trip is somewhere else. However, for a VERY fun weekend away, this place is great! The kids were entertained all day - and without video games or TV's! We will definitely plan our trips earlier in the future like we have in previous years...unless Silver Mountain changes their 3-night minimum ;)

Room Tip: Restaurants seemed to close early for a "resort" on a Saturday night so be sure to plan for that.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My family and I (14 members) recently stayed at the Morning Star Lodge while visiting Silver Mountain Resort. Most of us have stayed here a couple of times before, so we already knew what a great stay it was going to be. We rented a one bedroom loft with an additional one bedroom suite attached, and another one bedroom studio in order to accommodate all of us. I reserved our rooms well in advance, and thanks to Sherrie and Becky, everything was in order upon check-in. I commend both of these ladies not only for their professionalism, but there outgoing friendliness. They went out of their way to answer all of my many questions and help me to reserve just the right rooms for my family's stay. When we arrived, Sherrie checked us in very quickly and without any issues.

This facility and the rooms are exceptionally nice, and are always very clean and nicely decorated. No matter which side of the building you are on you have views of mountains and trees. The beds are extremely comfortable, and the bathrooms are large with super nice towels. The kitchens contain all the dishes, pots, and utensils you need to prepare a meal for your family. Each room has either a private patio or balcony. There are also hot tubs located at each of the buildings with gas barbaque grills. All of the buildings are just a short distance to either the indoor waterpark, village gondola, and the village shops and restrauants.

We always thoroughly enjoy our stay at the Morning Star Lodge and highly recommend as your next vacation spot.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family