My husband and I along with our three boys and two girlfriends spent the day snowboarding, we actually had a somewhat fun time even though the runs were icy. The staff throughout the resort is rude and lazy! We reserved a room which was hell to even find, the desk clerk acted as if we were inconveniencing her! Parking sucked! The waterpark closed too early and going down one of the slides as we came to the end we were whipped around and jolted to such an abrupt stop with little water in the pool that our bodies collided with such force that I ended up having to see a Doctor who then said I had internal bleeding in my leg!! What a fun ride!! I hope small children aren't allowed on this slide. Could use some new management or @ least brush up on their management skills!! Will not stay & play@ waterpark again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round resort is conveniently located in Kellogg, Idaho just off I-90, 70 miles east of Spokane and 30 miles east of Coeur d'Alene. Home to some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the Northwest, Galena Ridge Golf Course and Silver Rapids, Idaho's largest indoor waterpark. At Silver, the family fun never ends whether you enjoy snow tubing, skiing or snowboarding during the winter months or golfing, mountain biking, hiking, gondola rides or a variety of family activities during the summer. Make Morning Star Lodge the base-camp for your next family adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Silver Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Mountain Morning Star Hotel Kellogg
- Silver Mountain Resort Lodging Kellogg, Idaho