We were driing through and were caught late in the day with no reservations. As this was the only place with vacancy within a 20 mile radius we were stuck. What a disappointing experience..they only restaurant was Noah's Canteen..it's basically a burger joint but the prices and menu descriptions lead you to believe you are getting something a lot nicer. We almost cried when they set down the depressing looking meails in front of us. The check-in staff were actually teenage robots. The room was difficult to find (thank goodness it was July and not January) and our card keys did not work in the outer door so we had to wait for someone to come along to let us in. I don't remember the last hotel I stayed where they didn't have WIFI, free or for a fee but this place does not have it. There is no insulation between units so we got to experience Girls Weekend next door. Said enough?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our year-round resort is conveniently located in Kellogg, Idaho just off I-90, 70 miles east of Spokane and 30 miles east of Coeur d'Alene. Home to some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the Northwest, Galena Ridge Golf Course and Silver Rapids, Idaho's largest indoor waterpark. At Silver, the family fun never ends whether you enjoy snow tubing, skiing or snowboarding during the winter months or golfing, mountain biking, hiking, gondola rides or a variety of family activities during the summer. Make Morning Star Lodge the base-camp for your next family adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Silver Mountain Resort Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Mountain Morning Star Hotel Kellogg
- Silver Mountain Resort Lodging Kellogg, Idaho