“Quick Stop”

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

After a good 3 hours of skiing, you might want to have a relaxing lunch and dessert. Well, this Mountain Café is the perfect place.

Visited December 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great coffee and breakfast”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is our second trip to Silver Mt. but I don't think we can start our day whether we stay at the lodge or somewhere else without a trip to the Cafe. The service this time was a little off - the young waitress clearly spent a lot of time on her eyeliner but she's yet to master other skills. The sign does say "help wanted" in the window in their defense...

But the staff that are there every day is fabulous and they make the food with a lot of love. It's really yummy, all of it.

• Visited February 2014
Bellevue, Washington
“Nice family breakfast spot”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We ate here during our first visit to Silver Mountain. We were staying at the Silver Mountain Resort and it's super convenient being in the little village area. The kids enjoyed the french toast and pancakes and I liked my veggie scramble. I asked for a couple substitutions and it wasn't a problem. My husband had a big breakfast and they gave him a to-go cup for his coffee. We got there during a lull but it quickly filled up with skiers. Check the hours and days when you go as I think it varies depending on the season. P.S. They have a separate line for coffee and specialtry drinks which was always long - a sign of good offerings.

• Visited February 2014
Spokane, Washington
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hidden gem. The Mountain Cafe is the reason i go to silver mountain ski resort every year over the other options in the area. The breakfast burrito is to die for, some weekends I find myself driving in just to eat there, even if im not going to ski. Not a bad item on the menu that i've tried, but start with the burrito if you're unsure; amazing

• Visited December 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Lifesaver during our work retreat!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We just got back from our work party up at Silver Mountain and The Mountain Cafe was GREAT for breakfast. My wife, some friends, and I needed some grub after a long night of merriment and this place was right outside our hotel door. We all went there on Saturday and Sunday mornings and it was great both times. Saturday the poor staff was slammed by all of my co-workers and even with short staff they were able to pull it off. Food was really good and although the plates arnt gigantic at first glance, Im a big guy and went away plenty full both mornings. As a former cook I can say this place is legit. Not sure if they re-did their menu since the review that said it was basic and just side orders but for the size of the place I thought the menu was just fine. They have great eggs benedict and all sorts of omlettes and scrambles. Staff was friendly as well.

• Visited December 2013