“Nasty Mocha”

Mountain Cafe
Ranked #12 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 20, 2013

All I ordered was an iced mocha and it was actually a little gross. I hope there is another coffee shop somewhere in this little town. Maybe the food is good, but it seemed way overpriced and I'm not willing to chance it.

1  Thank toynamaria

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have eaten here numerous times and the staff very flexible and friendly. I had the Huevos and it was excellent! My wife had the breakfast burrito which she loved. Our only complaint was due to an echo in the restaurant we had a hard Time hearing each other and the waitress had an excessively loud laugh. She was good though and very friendly!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This little cafe had amazing and unique choices. We ate breakfast there. I'm from Texas and that was the best Heuvos Rancheros I've ever had! Husband had basil chicken scramble and loved it too

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A great breakfast can start your day out right. Boy did the Mountain Cafe deliver. Portions were filling and the food quality was top notch. I liked the "Bunker Lunker" that I had for breakfast so much I came back for a late lunch with my family the next day. We were not disappointed. My wife and I had the Mountain Club, I have to say it was one of the best clubs I have had. Kids enjoyed their meals but said the especially liked the Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top. Matt the owner and chef cooks everything for you right behind the bar so you know its fresh and put together with care. If you like conversation and he has a moment gw will talk to you about food, snowboards and bikes all day long. Great place for breakfast or lunch. I highly recommend paying Matt a visit if you are in the area.