“Excellent home away from home”

FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kellogg
Reviewed January 25, 2011

We recently had a 9 day stay at the Guesthouse Inn Kellogg during a family emergency and were very impressed with the comfortable room, the cozy atmosphere of the lobby and breakfast area, the cleanliness of the entire motel and the friendliness and caring of all the staff. The front desk crew went out of their way to meet our needs and make us comfortable. The housekeeping staff did an excellent job, especially Shelly who maintained our room during most of our stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
alexhartrmh, Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel with such kind words. i wish you were able to be in Kellogg for more fortunate circumstances. The staff here always strives to make sure each and every guest feel like they are comfortable and at home. I do hope you get to come back to Kellogg, and ride the gondola across the street or to bicycle on the trails!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

What a hotel ,The Guesthouse inn an suites was a great hotel . I stayed there with my children an husband we came to ski at the ski resort there in kellogg . They had nice rooms an a nice warm waffle breakfast when we got up to go skiing. An when we came back down the mountain there was nice hot chili ready . The rooms were gorgeous an very clean , The 24 pool an hot tub were a great hit with the kids . I will be recommending this hotel to my friends an family . The staff made us feel right at home an we will defanetly be comeing back to stay there. An i must mention the price was a great bargin!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed skiing in Kellogg and our weekend Winter Chili Social. The staff here is always trying to make our guests stay here memorable. I hope while you were skiing you used our packages to Lookout and Silver! If you like hiking you should definitely come back during the summer to hike and pick some of the native Huckleberries!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

I just have to say , my family an i stayed at the guest house inn in kellogg idaho . An i have never felt so welcome at a hotel ever . The staff was very friendly an professional . They told us all about the hotel an also the town. They had an amazing breakfast with many choices which my children loved !!! Also had chili for when we came down the ski hill which was a big hit for my husband an father . We are alredy planning our next trip to kellogg an we will for surley be staying at the guest house again. Thank u guesthouse staff u guys ROCK!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
alexhartrmh, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. i'm so glad you had a wonderful time with your family in Kellogg. I will pass the kudos on to the staff they are always trying to provide our guests the best experience possible. I'm glad you took the time to ski and hope you were able to use our ski package here at the hotel to Silver or Lookout! I hope we get to see you again in the year for some bicycling on our 82 mile trail!

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had a wonderful time here! We came to ski and have decided to come back again in the summer too! The front desk staff were so friendly and knowledgeable! We felt like family! Our room was clean and comfortable! Flat screen t.v.'s, wi-fi! The free breakfast in the morning really hit the spot! We found out that there are miles and miles of bike trails in this area! We plan to come back and stay here again! Thank-you Guesthouse Inn & Suites!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words for our hotel. The staff here does a great job of delivering 110% to all of our guests. I see that you love to ski, so I hope you took advantage of our ski packages while you were in town. We have them to both Silver and Lookout! We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

I echo the recent comments about this motel: very overpriced for what it is. We were driving to Montana from Oregon, and looking for a quiet reasonable motel to stop for the evening. Unfortunately, there was a big race in Coeur D'Alene and not a motel room to be had, so we were forced to drive a little further to Kellogg to find something for the night.

It's been a long time since I've stayed in a place where you could hear a pin drop in the next room. The ice maker down the hall sounded like it was in our bathroom. The people in the room directly above ours were early birds (4:30am) and their moving about made the walls shake. The front desk people were very nice, but management should be ashamed of charging such exorbitant rates for such a poor quality facility, cheap furnishings, small room. The king mattress was terrible: sagged and very uncomfortable. We checked out extra early since neither one of us got much sleep and it was pointless to stay in bed listening to all the noise.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fartoobusy
alexhartrmh, General Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the comment here, on trip advisor. This kind of feedback allows the hotel to continually approve itself. We recently changed names, and have out brand new beds in all of rooms. Sometimes however we cannot control the level of noise other guests make. When I travel I always request a top floor, away from ice machines as I know they get used at different times of the day. Also our price fluctuates like most hospitality companies (eg airlines) according to when you make your reservation, and when you arrive. I can assure you we were the best value in town the weekend you stayed and always strive to have the best value for our guests. I would love to have you try us again sometime so I can prove to you that your experience was not the norm for our hotel.
Guesthouse Inn & Suites Kellogg

Reviewed March 11, 2010

I have stayed at this property from the time it was Super 8 thru Baymont and now the Silver Vallely Inn. Rates are way too high for the class of property. Breakfast was so so. Walls of the property are very thin. Can hear every squeak from the next room. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone with teens. Only positve is it is next door to the Silver Mountain Gondola......We will stay in Coeur d'Alene next time.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank lad240
Reviewed February 26, 2010

I have stayed at the Baymont on several occasions and have been met with smiles and very helpful people. The management staff was very friendly and the amenities were always great. My last time staying there, the Hotel was in the process of changing it's name, some of the staff was still there but the desk manager was new. I am surprised at how Corporate she was. I didn't feel the same warmth and don't recommend staying there. this time around.

Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kellogg
Wallace Inn
#2 of 2 in Kellogg
La Maison sur le Hill
La Maison sur le Hill
#1 of 2 in Kellogg

Been to FairBridge Inn & Suites Kellogg? Share your experiences!