“Excellent food and lots of choices”
Review of Noah s Canteen

Noah s Canteen
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 23, 2014

my husband and I had dinner at Noah's our first night at the Morning Star Lodge. There were so many choices so we decided to share two apps that looked good and a dessert. We had the jumbo chicken wings (not so jumbo). Even though the wings weren't big they were very tasty (we had the buffalo sauce). The potato chips in the cast iron skillet were really good. They came with a giant portion of gorgonzola dipping sauce. We really enjoyed those. And then we shared the raspberry cheesecake chimichangas (I went back and had those again the second day because they were so tasty). Super clean restaurant, cute decor. Nice to have something like that at the resort so that you don't have to drive.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Pizza was pretty good. They made a mistake with our pizza but replaced it quickly. Would eat there again.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We ate here after a day of swimming. Overall, the food was good. Nothing amazing but definitely good, reasonable food. The service was great. We got dessert to go and ate it back in our room. A good option for families.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I wished there was another option called ZERO as in zero service. We had a group of 5 recently that went in to the Bar side of Noah's to have a few drinks and hang out! There was an open table with no chairs so we rounded up 5 our selves with a little help from the restaraunt side who were happy to let us drag them away (the chairs that is). So after several minutes we finally noticed a waitress who came too check on the table next to us and deliver pizza, but she left with out coming to our table. 15 minutes later she came back to the table next to us to check on them. I caughter her eye and gave her the hand sign that we wanted to order, but she left again. Third trip to the table next to us was about 15 minutes later. She dilibertly avoided eye contact. Anyone else getting the feeling we are not wanted. We where the only people in the place over age 22 and I can't help but wonder if that is why we got no service. I will never go back and I hope you don't bother with it either. Just and FYI to Noahs that was a good chunck of $ you let walk out the door. Some of my group where locals and the rest of other trips planned to the area. No future $ from us either. I will be telling anyone I know headed to the Silver Valley not to go to Noah's. Terrible doesn't describe it!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

The service was slow, but people were nice and apologetic. It was crowded, but food was good. I would reccomend going somewhere else for dinner.