“Good, friendly, clean”

Noah s Canteen
Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Nice place that mets expectations in a resort setting. I had a refreshing salad and a couple good beers for lunch with group of people. Everyone like what they had and the waiter was very attentive.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

While staying overnight in Kellogg, this restaurant was recommended by the desk clerk at our hotel. We went there and were seated.We looked around at the dirty decor, windows and greasy menus and decided to leave. We drove all through Kellogg and could not find a place that looked any better so we ended up eating here. We were starved. The food was average. As I said in my previous post, just drive on...don't stop in Kellogg.

3  Thank EuropeTerri
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Menu selection is good. The food was fine. It is a good place for kids.

Reviewed December 2, 2011

I have been here a few times and therefore feel comfortable in saying that this is a terrible restaurant. It is REALLY too bad, but the food is bad, the selection is questionable, and the atmosphere is terrible. The only good thing is that they told us a group of 25 had just put their order in and that it would take a while for our meal. We go to Silver Mtn. a few times a year and cannot say that I would ever go to Noahs Canteen again. I haven't been to their bar, so it may be decent, but do yourself a favor and don't waste your hard earned money on the restaurant.

2  Thank Tim O