“Absolutely Delicious”
Review of Moose Creek Grill

Moose Creek Grill
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Kellogg
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Chef owned and operated with over 30 years of experience provides you with a uniquely delicious casual dining experience in a historic Victorian home. Fine dining and family friendly! Fantastic outdoor covered dining on the veranda. steak and seafood specials nightly.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

By far some of the most impressive food! I would eat there everyday if I could. The service is also fantastic! Stop by and see Joel and Betsy. They will make you a fabulous and delicious meal and treat you very well while you are there!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This is our second visit to the Moose Creek Grill and we were not disappointed. It is a little piece of heaven in an otherwise foodie-deprived town (the cafe by the gondola is great too for breakfast). Each time we go I think we get the specials so it's hard to say what's good other than EVERYTHING. I wish they had more red wines by the glass (if they're reading this) but otherwise it is really just a fabulous experience at a very reasonable price.

We will be back next year!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I've talked of trying this quaint little restaurant in an even quainter town for a few years now. This year my birthday was the day to try it. Set in a early 20th century Victorian home Moose Creek Grill is a culinary surprise. I've eaten in many very fine and very expensive restaurants around the world, and I must say this little gem is every bit as good at a far lessor price. The baby clam appetizer by far the best I ever had. There is a wonderful selection of main courses all freshly prepared by the chef. And dessert, to use a well overused phrase, was to die for. A very happy birthday indeed! Appetizers, soup, wine, main courses, for two and a shared dessert, all for about $100.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Excellent food, outstanding service. Pricey but very-very tasty. Great place for a small town. Will be back!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Awesome food with a great atmosphere. Fresh made from scratch, gourmet style food. Not your average restaurant !