“Kept us busy all day”

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Kept us busy all day”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We played here from 3-6pm the day we arrived and from 11-6pm the day we left. We all love that the water was warmer than other waterparks we have visited. We also liked the clear ceiling so you can see outside. My kids' (ages 5 and 8) favorite was the lazy river, which you can swim in or float with an inner tube (provided). My favorite was the surf rider. We saw this in Ogden, UT, and it was really expensive. This one was included in the price of admission. On Saturday their was a small line. Sunday afternoon there was no line at all so we got to ride it a lot. My husband actually surfed and the rest of us did the boogie board. Neither of my children cared for the 3 big slides because the tubes were dark. I liked the family raft one. There were lots of different areas to visit, which kept it interesting over the 2 days. Lots of lifeguards, but you have to have an adult with kids my age anyway. We had lunch there once and the food was good (burger, fries, chicken strips). We will definitely be back!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank SpokaneMom

Spokane, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“fun”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We had a blast! We come for just the water park! There are many other things to do and we choose to do the water park.

Visited November 2011
Seattle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great waterpark - no lines, clean, fun & felt very safe”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

Recently stayed a the Morning Star Resort (great rooms!) which comes with entry into the indoor waterpark. We had a great time! It is really clean, has warmer water than several we have been to (indoor & out), and attentive life guards. I was really impressed with how vigilant they seemed to be. Probably the "worst" part for me was that there was almost no wait for anything...you had to climb 6-7 flights of stairs to the top of the waterslides with out any break!! Mom got winded after a while trying to keep up with the 7 & 11 year olds up the stairs then jumping immediately onto the waterslides to scream down for 20 seconds and start all over. It is well set up for younger childern - lots of life vests for them and stuff their size & speed - but also did great for our age kids. It isn't huge so a few hours after check in & a few hours the next morning before departing were perfect for us. I was really impressed and we will likely return on our next drive out that way.

Visited July 2011
Livingston, Montana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A blast- even for adults”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Waterslides on tubes, a surf wave, hottubs, a lazy river, and dun dun dun! A bar upstairs! We actually got a room at the Silver Mountain Resort to go to Silverwood, but it was such a treat to be at the resort that we would have been just as pleased staying at the waterpark and not dealing with the lines at the park.

My only reservation was my anticipation of kids everywhere. Apparently, they've thought of that too, because there's a nice little kiddy area that keeps many of the rugrats in a little area of their own, with mini slides. Great design!

eastern wa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“worst place ever!”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

My girlfriend and I purchased a package deal thru Silver Mountain, that included two nights in the water park and a day of white water rafting for four hundred bucks. We purchased this in may 2009 as a gift for my girlfriend's mother's 50th birthday. Upon arrival at the Morning Star Lodge, we were informed that Silver Mountain and Row Adventures (the rafting company) had split up in June and cancelled the package deal (without informing anyone) and that we needed to pay an extra 400 dollars than originally planned. We were never informed of any splitting up of services or anything until our arrival, in which Silver Mountain did nothing about. No discounts, no offers, not a coupon or anything a normal hotel would extend when totally screwing up your visit. All we recieved was a "were so so sorry" and the option to cancel our reservation. I will not ever stay, or attempt to stay there again, summer nor winter, no water park and no skiing.

21 Thank bobbyvalentine