“Best breakfast since arriving in the USA 8 days ago”
Review of Henry's Fork Landing - CLOSED

Henry's Fork Landing
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great breakfast - 2 eggs, bacon (3 strips), REAL hash brown potatoes, and 2 slices of toast = $9. Excellent value for money and so tasty we didn't even use the tomato ketchup we asked for. Cooked to order, so nice and hot. Coffee was delicious too. The two girls who were serving were great fun and very pleasant to talk to.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We ate there for lunch. Ordered vegetarian pizza. Veggies were fresh, crust was delicious, pizza had plenty of cheese.
Service was prompt and courteous.
Booth was comfortable.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Real good food. Plentiful portions. Sourdough French toast the best!
Huge pancakes. Server had a sense of humorous.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We were somewhat hesitant to stop based on the plain industrial exterior and the "Cafe, Pizza" sign on the roof. However, we were pleasantly surprised to find a clean and comfortable cafe with exceptional homestyle fare.

We were greeted and seated immediately, and the waitress was extremely courteous and helpful. My wife ordered homemade potato bacon soup and I opted for the cheeseburger. The soup was exceptional and the cheeseburger was the best I've had in years.

The food was fresh and flavorful, and prepared by a skilled chef. I especially liked the toasted sesame seed bun and the generous high-quality beef patty. My wife commented on the delicious cooked bacon in her soup and the rich sauce.

It's a shame that the exterior of this restaurant doesn't communicate the cozy atmosphere and excellent food found inside. Owners: "Spend a few dollars on the exterior!"

We'll be stopping here again on our next visit to Island Park.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have eaten breakfast at Henry's Fork Landing on 3 or 4 different occasions. Although the service is a little slow because of the shortage of help, I still give this restaurant a very good overall rating because of their food. The chicken friend steak is the real deal and hasn't been frozen for weeks prior to be being prepared and served. Their sausage gravy is so outstanding that I'm almost tempted to order their gravy and biscuits, which is an entree I never order elsewhere.