After spending the day at Yellowstone we found all the hotels in West Yellowstone were booked, turned out to be our lucky day. Driving down the road we stumbled upon the Angler's Lodge. A friendly desk clerk and beautiful lobby were enough to convince us to give it a try. Ther room was wonderful, complete with a Jacuzzi tub and 4 poster country bed. The bartender was friendly and we had a long chat with the owner. The most amazing part of the hotel was the view of the river from just about everywhere in the hotel. It was very relaxing to sit on the balcony and watch the fly fishermen wade the river. We would definitely stay here again!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the amenities of a luxury vacation home built on an outcropping facing the Henry's Fork and Angler's Lodge in Island Park, Idaho. World famous fly-fishing is only a short walk from the cabin, along with ATV riding trails, snowmobiling in the winter, mountain biking, hiking and many other nearby activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Angler's Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angler`s Hotel Island Park
- Anglers Hotel Island Park
- Angler's Lodge Island Park, Idaho