“Unusual Place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Henry's Lake Cafe
Cuisines: Diner
Description: Above the Exxon station & next to Valley View RV park FANTASTIC SOURDOUGH PANCAKES!!
Reviewed October 4, 2015

This is a combination service station and mini restaurant. They have the gas station food but they have a table where you can sit down and eat it there. I was so hungry when we arrived there for a pit stop, I just had to have something. Not a fan of gas station food, I looked at the set up and decided on a hot dog. With a little sleuthing I found the condiments I like on my hot dog and sat down and started to eat without paying for it. My husband asked the man behind the counter if that was all right and he said "There is only one way out of this place and I think I could beat her to the door." We thought he was funny and had a quick visit with him while I finished my hot dog and we got back on the road. They also had homemade cinnamon rolls, so we had to buy one. My husband bought a 20oz coffee. Prices weren't too bad.