“Small but great food”

Boondocks Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Island Park
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are closed for the fall as of Oct 14th to prepare for the coming winter! Thank you all for a great season!
Reviewed August 17, 2014

The wait staff was very friendly. The wait was a little long but the food was well worth it. The restaurant style was perfect for the area. We will go back if ever in the area

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Was told to try this off the road restaurant, wow, I enjoyed the place. Food was perfect, burger and fries just what the body needs. Food was hot and I was starving. Cooked to perfection I devoured the juicy burger and enjoyed a cold beer. You cant go wrong!

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are staying in Island Park for 2 months. Boondocks has great reviews from local people as well as great reviews on Trip Advisor. We were delighted with our first meal there and have returned 3 additional times. The salads are simply amazing. I especially like the Thai Chicken Salad - I've had that 3 out of the 4 times that we've eaten there! My husband has tried 2 different burgers, the Paddy Melt, and ribs. He says all are delicious. Deserts are great too - carrot cake for my husband and cheesecake with huckleberry sauce for me. I am positive we'll return 4 additional times before we leave Island Park!

1  Thank nanmoore63101
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Quaint log building with amazing food. This was our first visit and we wish we were staying in this area longer so we could go again. Every plate coming out of the kitchen looked fabulous. Home made cakes, cheesecakes, cinnamon buns.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Poor customer service. Very rude. Overcooked a steak and threw the recooked one at customer saying that the last one was fine and that they are no longer welcome at the restaurant! It was two adults having an anniversary dinner with three kids between 5-10. Completely disrespectful and no customer service. Go somewhere else or cook your own steak! Don't waste your money, time or gas to get there.

8  Thank wildernesstraveler5