“excellent service and so clean and comfortable”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband and I have stayed in many Hampton Inns and this one was the best! In fact we drove to Ohio last year and stayed at Hampton Inns all during our trip. They are all very nice but the staff here went out of there way for us. The rooms were very clean and the beds so comfy too. Breakfast was great with a different menu each morning. Our room was so quiet and very private and elegant. such an awesome stay.

1  Thank Carole W
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and had so many wonderful things to say about our hotel and staff. Hope to see you in Idaho Falls again soon.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. They greet you like part of the family. I have had them scape the snow off my car and many other little things that add up to exceptional service. When I have had issues they have been resolved beyond my expectation. Don't hesitate to stay here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you very much for your great review of our hotel. Our team strives for excellence everyday and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back and visit and make sure to spread the word about Idaho Falls.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

The staff here is the best - they make you feel at home!! The dinners and breakfast are great. They always greet me and remember my name and where I work. All and All this is a great place to stay while in Idaho Falls on business

1  Thank Sandra S
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Bad Duvets, baseball sized lumps all over the bed...uneven coverage...checked other rooms(3) and they were all the same.... The Desk was very help full but the other rooms were no better they did what they could... for the price I paid there should have been excellent bedding....

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.

Kind Regards,

Kirk Hansen
208-569-1049

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We only stayed one night, but we will definitely stay here again. The rooms were very nice and the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a little expensive, but not over the top! Also, it is by a big shopping mall and lots of different kinds of places to eat close by. I would recommend.

1  Thank Tammy H

Thank you for such wonderful comments. We appreciate you taking the time to rate us and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

This was my first time traveling in the Idaho Falls area of Idaho and I was pleasantly surprised in finding a clean and comfortable Hampton in the midst of such beauty and nature. The staff knew I was road weary and in need of rest and very quickly checked me into my room. I was so relieved to walk into my room and find what I have come to expect from Hampton Inn, "Fresh, Clean and comfort."

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to have you as our guest in the future.
Thank you for your business and wonderful comments. Very much appreciated.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We went to Idaho Falls to visit some family, and booked a stay at this Hampton due to the close proximity to the family home. My mother was really impresses with the bathroom, and complimentary breakfast that was provided. My daughter loved the pool, Hot tub, and Breakfast as well. The staff was friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend this Hotel to others and will be staying there in the future. Thanks Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family