“nice travelers rest or business trip”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Moscow, ID
“nice travelers rest or business trip”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed one night passing through the area. Hotel is clean, quiet. Rooms are average size. Clean, comfortable, quiet. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Nice fitness room with various cardio machines, free weights, weight machine. Breakfast area is well stocked, with plenty of seating in adjoining area. Very nice, friendly staff. Internet connection easy and good signal. Green belt is close by if you like to walk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete such a wonderful review of our hotel. Our staff work very hard to ensure a quality experience with every guest and its great to read such wonderful
comments. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kirk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

We booked the room on Hotwire and were very happy with the experience. The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet.
Breakfast offered a selection of hot and cold - something for everyone.

• Stayed February 2013
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I dropped into Idaho Falls and needed a room for the night.
I had a reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn but I saw the Hampton across the street and checked it out.
This was, is the nicest Hampton I've seen in the U.S........newly remodeled and clean.
I wish all Hampton hotels were this nice!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Remy12
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to compliment our hotel. We appreciate your comments and thank you for your continued loyalty. We will see you soon.
All the best,
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed January 29, 2013

As a diamond member, I stay at Hampton Inn very frequently across the country. I was extremely impressed with this location and the staff. The location manager and his entire staff went above and beyond not only for me but for each guest I saw them interact with. The weather was about 2 - 3 degrees in the morning and each morning the manager and staff would be outside scaping the ice off of thier guest's vehicles. That is just one example of thier above any beyond mentality at this location. The food service manager was great too, she did a great job. I just cant say enough about this location. I wish the rest of the chain followed thier model for guest service. It was truly my pleasure to stay at this location. KUDOS to the ENTIRE staff and the Manager for the way that he runs his hotel!

Room Tip: You cant go wrong. All rooms are equally well maintained and quiet.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We truly appreciate your kind words and will pass them onto our team here at the Hampton Inn Idaho Falls. Hope to see you again!
Hendersonville, Tennessee
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ended up at the Hampton due to a ski accident that resulted in my daughter n law being life flighted to the hospital there. In spite of the reason for our stay we were so impressed with the entire staff at the Hampton,the managers,the kitchen staff,housekeeping,the desk clerks.Everyone was unbelievably nice and accomodating.I enjoyed a nice breakfast and fresh coffee every morning.The rooms were nice and clean,and the beds were comfortable.I always look at the reviews before I stay anywhere and I can highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Idaho Falls..

Room Tip: we had several rooms spread out around the hotel and we were are very satisfied.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike C
Thank you for the excellent review of the Hampton Inn Idaho Falls. Your entire family was a joy to have as our guests. We continually think about Lindy, Chad, and Beren and keep all of you in our prayers. We are following Lindy's progress on Facebook and we truly "Believe in Lindy".
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stopped here in the middle day of a three day road trip. It was a well run hotel with a nice looking pool, coffee service, snack shop, and breakfast included.
The breakfast had a verity of hot and cold items and had two waffle irons for guests to use. The breakfast room was very nice and had plenty of seating. The woman running the breakfast was particularly attentive.
The room was also very nice. One little bonus we liked was that next to the room number outside each door they had a picture to help guests remember their room. We could see how this could be particularly helpful for children. The sheets and duvet covers are cleaned everyday. Clean sheets are expected, but usually duvet covers do not get cleaned this often.
We checked in with the night auditor, Rosa, she was very kind and accommodating. She even offered to make fresh hot water for me when I came down around midnight looking for a cup of tea.
Overall this hotel deserves five stars. The service was excellent and the rooms were very clean and modern. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rose C
Thank you for submitting such a great review about our hotel. We certainly appreciate your continued patronage and we look forward to seeing you again. We'll continue to offer all those great amenities which our guests have really come to enjoy as we know the importance of adding value to any stay. See you soon.

All the best,
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed at this Hampton Inn four times over the past four months. This is a great hotel! The rooms are very clean and spacious. We even stayed during a small remodel and were still pleased with the facility. The staff is very friendly, there were always happy to answer any questions. They offer free dinners on some evenings during the week. I was not aware of this until my fourth stay; however we enjoyed the free BBQ that was offered. Breakfast is great, more food offered compared to other hotel chains that claim to offer free breakfast. The area is nice, close to the hospital and other medical facilities. Plus the mall and large shopping stores and restaurants are all within a five minute drive. This Hampton Inn compelled me book with Hampton Inns in California as well as Utah. This is a great hotel chain.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CNG2005
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
We certainly appreciate your great review of our hotel and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will return to see us again as we have finished our lobby remodel and it looks awesome.