“Off the beaten path”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was great, despite the lobby being remodled and the hotel a little hard to find. The rooms were very clean, the front desk was very helpful and friendly. Awesome breakfast selection, i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012
Marotel L, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Idaho Falls- We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you next time in Idaho Falls!

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

I loved the fact that the swimming area was opened 24/7 and it was enclosed. The work out equipment was nicer than most I have seen in forever. There headphone connections and televisions connected to the machines....
The breakfast was big...omlets,potatoes,...ect.It was great.My room was clean...except for the shower. Kind of grossed me out...but everything else was wonderful

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you so must for your honest review of our hotel. We are glad you were able to experience our pool and fitness center. I wanted to personally apologize about the shower. This is not a typical experience for our guests, as you can see from other reviews. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. Thank you again for staying with us!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Friendly & helpful staff -- hors d'ourves in the afternoon were an unexpected touch -- great breakfast -- not terribly close to the freeway, but a good selection of nearby shopping and restaurants -- We like Hampton, and this one was a cut above

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us- Thank you for reviewing us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn, and I was very impressed! We usually stay at the Hilton Garden Inns, however, we wanted to stay closer to the mall. I loved the location. We were there to shop and eat out (since we live far away from civilization.) The room was very clean and comfortable. I thought it was a good value for the price. We weren't disappointed in the least. The bed actually faced out the window and shared a wall with our bathroom, so we didn't have the bed on a shared wall. I loved this arrangement! It made the room feel more private and quiet. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for such a great review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback. I'm glad you found your room to be very comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Bathroom wasnt clean, how i know it wasnt. Hard to say it was. When you see piece of paper on the bathroom floor by the trash can. You call that clean??? Then you shut the door and see personal hair on the floor in the corner of the tub and door on the floor...

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback and I apologize for the cleanliness discrepancies you encountered during your stay. We hold ourselves to very high standards in cleanliness and apologize that your room did not meet those standards.

We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

This hampton Inn is the best place to stay. The staff is the greatest. They go out of their way to make it feel like home.

Every night they have some type of food for you to eat. There rooms are so are very clean.

I travel for my work and i dont think of anywhere else to stay. I also have meetings there and the staff handle everything for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the evening reception to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the not too distant future.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I needed to stay in Idaho Falls on a moment's notice and the HGI (my normal preference) was sold out. I called this Hampton property and they got me right in. The room was clean, the staff was first rate, and it was a nice, quiet stay. Granted I arrived late and left early, but they had dinner when I checked in (roast beef in a tabletop roaster in the breakfast room) and breakfast was ready before posted hours. If all Hamptons were this way, I probably could be converted. You won't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay at our Hampton Inn and I hope to see you the next time you are in Idaho Falls.

Many thanks,