“Government Traveler”

Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Idaho Falls
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I started traveling for the Federal Government in 1973; believe me, I have stayed in the best to the worse of hotels during this time. I started staying at Hampton INN's about 1998 and found that the Hampton chain, over all, seem to the better places to stay while on business travel.

This hotel, in my opinion, is one of the best I have stayed at while traveling away from home. What separates this hotel from all the rest is the management and staff, they are simply the best in the business. This hotel has every thing you would expect from a fine hotel, clean rooms, very friendly and helpfull staff, swimming pool, weight room, comfortable beds, safe location for taking walks etc.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn I, General Manager at Hampton Inn Idaho Falls At the Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your review. Here at our hotel we are very happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and I will let my team know that they helped make your trip geat! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

When travelling on business, I normally make Hampton Inns my first choice, as they are good properties, with amenities for the working traveller, and this property was no different. Good location close to department stores and restaurants, the breakfast was normal Hampton Inn quality, the donuts were especially good! Nice looking pool. The room was large and comfortable, the bed was great, I slept like a baby which is a little unusual for me in hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed staying at our property. And I a love hearing that you enjoyed the breakfast. I will let the breakfast staff know you loved the donuts.

I hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Nice hotel. Clean. Friendly staff. Good breakfast.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with this review. We love to hear such positive feedback.

Hope to see you again soon!

Many thanks,

Reviewed June 28, 2012

All the things I ask for in a hotel, this Hampton Inn provided. Good clean hotel, decent workout room, small pool, clean room, comfortable bed, free wifi, and close to food, and a good breakfast with coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's our pleasure to offer great Hampton service and we love to hear comments such as yours.

Thanks again for choosing to stay with us. I hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

This was a great hotel. Very easy to work with. Great location, close to many restaurants, grocery store, movie theater, etc. Very polite. Clean rooms and timely service. I stayed 6 nights while I took courses at THInK. Will definitely come back to stay again!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey about our hotel. I am very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay. I am looking forward to seeing you again when you come for the next class.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

The hotel staff gives 110%. If you need any advise or help from the staff they are right there for you. The property is well managed and very clean. The breakfasts are exceptional. They have many choices. Stay at other locations and they do not have the variety. The location is very close to the Grand Teton Mall, the hospital and doctors offices. We live in a rural area in Idaho and enjoy our trips to Idaho Falls (the big city to us) and staying at the Hampton Inn on Channing Way so we can do all our shopping and keep scheduled appointments. I can not say enough about the awesome, friendly staff. When they make you feel so welcome you want to return often when traveling.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete such a great review. The teams works very hard to maintain a clean and welcoming environment. Thank you for recognizing their efforts and your recommendations to others. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stay here often and I like the location. In the past, they have had treats in the evening for guests. They did not this time and I am not sure why.

The room had a new TV but it was having a real hard time getting the digital channels. Most of the time it would freeze and I had to turn the channel and back to watch my show. After a while, none of the digital channels come in. I eventually gave up.

The staff has always been very nice and helpful. And they do make cookies in the evening which is nice if you can get them before they are all gone.

It's close to a movie theater and a mall and plenty of places to eat.

Room Tip: The AC units seems to work well but since it's a little older hotel, they have limited outlets.